Comfort Suites Deer Park
US$104
US$136
La Quinta Inn & Suites Deer Park(Deer Park)(Great Value!)
US$116
La Quinta
US$123
HIExpress.com
US$94
US$92
Priceline
Best Western Deer Park Inn & Suites(Deer Park)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
US$136
US$119
Hotels.com
All reviewspool tablehot tubfree happy hourchess tablesstayed heremicrowave and fridgea great dealrooms are spaciousshapepropertywheelchairtraveldesklinensgalvestontx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The hotel was very well kept. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable, bedding smelled fresh and clean. Breakfast was adequate. Staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of places to eat nearby.This hotel was a good value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
A J, Manager at Comfort Suites Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Donald C,

Guest Relations
Comfort Suites
2819308888

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed here in December and just returned from another week long stay at this location. It is a very comfortable, clean, well run place. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good and plentiful. I have stayed a a couple of other Deer Park hotels but neither came close to the value that the Comfort Suites provides.

Room Tip: If you want a littel more space, request Room 230. This is a large roon with a single King bed and is away from potential noise from Center Street.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
A J, Manager at Comfort Suites Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear David E,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed at this establishment many times and every time I stay the service is perfect. Continental breakfast is very nice. Coffee is flavorful and the staff is always smiling and willing to help. Nice Job!

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter, but lower floors have the jacuzzi...a good trade off.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph022
A J, Manager at Comfort Suites Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Mike,

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel having come to town for a funeral. It was located just south of Highway 225 and just around the corner from the funeral home, which made it very convenient. The front desk clerk was very helpful and even gave me a bag of pretzels and a bottle of water, saying that it was a gift for being a Choice Privileges member. They were having a weekend special so our rate was around $90 + tax.

We didn't arrive in time to partake of the beer and wine reception, but don't drink so that was fine. But it is a nice perk that I've seen at other hotels, also.

We did get there in time to enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub, which I didn't even realize was in the shape of Texas until I read it on the Comfort website later. They were both warm and inviting and my daughter and I loved splashing around for an hour before bedtime.

The room was comfortable and clean and breakfast was usual hotel fare and was adequate.

Overall, I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for five nights with my husband on a business trip. We had a great experience with the staff as they were all extremely nice and courteous. They really went above and beyond to make our stay great. The cleaning staff was great at their job.

The room was very nice and comfortable and I didn't feel like I was staying at a hotel. The bathroom was really clean. And the room even had a microwave and fridge which was very convenient for us as we stayed for 5 nights. The flat TV wasn't great though.

The breakfast was like any other regular hotel breakfast
but it was enough to get us started for the day.

Overall I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013