Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
US$62
US$75
QualityInn
Texoma Inn(Denison)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desk agentinternet connectiongood nights sleepgreat propertyclean roomscoffee makerhot breakfastminute drivethe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againstayed one nightenjoyed our stayhot tubrefrigeratorhighwaycleanlinesstx
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This is a very new, very clean hotel with excellent facilities. The GM is a very nice and helpful man (Hi Ivan!) and Angel the front desk clerk is wonderful. The others are nice too but I don't know their names. Breakfast is awesome. We had great room service. I see a bad review on that but they must have fixed it.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk clerk which room THEY would stay in.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I was here for business and the hotel and service was very good. Very kind and helpful front desk, clean rooms, and a nice breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to others and if ever I need to come to Denison again for business I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Lynch216
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Just returned from a 3 day stay at the holiday inn express in Denison Texas. It is extremely Poorly managed, We walked in to the hotel Stayed in the room number 314 tub had full of hair we cleaned it that night next day we had same sheets same old brown pillow case tub was not cleaned again shampoo bottle was in the tub and hair 3rd day same old brown pillow case with hair I did call the front desk midnight Lady was nice She told me Sir we dont change pillow case we do it in every 3 days for stay overs, I do go to that town all the time stay at Hampton inn, Breakfast was not good no juice run out ,fruit only banana no yogurt no eggs 8 15 am Gm big guy came by i did tell him they did not change sheet and pillow he told me sorry thats it same night again same. next time go to Hampton inn
Kushal79932@gmail.com

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank aka7866
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Dear aka7866,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am sorry to hear that your sheets and pillow cases were not changed during your stay with us as well as the discomfort you may have experienced in our tub. I apologize for the quality of breakfast served. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denison North is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. Thank you again for your comments.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Had to make a quick reservation for an overnight stay on business. They were very accommodating and friendly when I checked in. The room was clean and well stocked. I got a great night's sleep which I needed because I had a very early meeting the next morning. I understand the facility is under new management and they are doing an excellent job from what I saw and experienced. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for accommodations in the Texoma region.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Just had one night in this hotel, one of a cluster of new chain hotels planted by the exit from I75.

Good size room, pretty standard Holiday Inn, wireless internet worked well. Friendly welcome came with a voucher for a soft drink from their lobby shop, ample parking. There's an IHOP adjacent you can walk to.

On entering the room I found a black Victoria's Secret bra hanging from the suitcase stand which I quickly took to reception, not wanting them to put me on their database as a weirdo....

Comfortable sleep, comfortable room, good complimentary breakfast buffet, ample parking, I wanted nothing more.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo