La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Reviewed 29 June 2012

After checking reviews and researching hotels in the Denison area, my cousin & I met for a short get together, choosing this Comfort Inn @ Lake Texoma. (All of the hotels I found only offered a refrig. & microwave in the suites which cost more; but here they are in the queen bedrooms, which was something we wanted). Linda, the Manager, was so nice, and always making sure everyone was doing fine; the whole staff was very courteous and friendly. Since Linda had just returned to manage there after managing another hotel in Tulsa for awhile, there were some things she was going to get done that wasn't up to her standard, which would only improve it more. The pool overlooks trees and grass, which gives it a more country and private feel, which is nice. The breakfast was always great; I loved the Texas shaped waffle maker and they were delicious!! Thank you Comfort Inn!! I would stay there again, whenever the need arises!!
Brenda

Room Tip: I stayed on the floor level with no problems; even though the pool was not too far from our window...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank oklaBrenda

Reviewed 29 June 2012

After learning of an emergency out of town I knew this would be a long drive. Before going on the road I checked TripAdvisor to locate available hotels along my route, just in case I had to stop for the night. Well long story short, around 6:30pm that Sunday night, 06/25/2012, I had to pull in for the night. Exhausted & hungry. Even thought it was a busy night for the Hotel Staff, the Front desk Lady, maintained a professional, courtesy & very friendly manner with us all. As she asked if I had a reservation my heart sank, (because they looked very busy)then she smiled and said we have just the room for you. The room was very clean, King Size bed, Large bathroom, recliner sofa, desk, wireless (which I always carry my laptop) large flat screen and a nice view. She even recommended several restaurants close by. Breakfast hours are great, hot & cold, great selection, clean breakfast area. After my nice breakfast I took a quick dip in the outside pool, plenty warm & clean. Opens at 10:00am. Check out is 12:00pm and as i turned in my card keys the Manager wished me safe travels with a smile. I have marked this hotel on my laptop planner for future travels. Right off Highway 75, wonderful selection of restaurants and quick access. For the price, the best deal all around! Highly recommend.

Room Tip: I didn't rate the Fitness center because either they don't have one or I didn't use it...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Stayed for only one night while on my way home. Very nice accommodations with friendly staff who recommended a very good local BBQ restaurant (Jones BBQ) about 3 easy miles away. Room was clean and excellent, although I had to ask the staff for shampoo which was not left by whoever made up the room. Location is right off the Hwy (75) at the north end of Denison and next to an IHOP and gas station. Area was quiet and safe. Easy parking.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I was visiting my daughter and we stayed here last weekend. Great place and very accomodating. Was in a suite using my points and it was very large and roomy. Very clean and staff was courteous.

Room Tip: Get a suite at the end of the hallways if you want plenty of room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I moved to this hotel after having problems with another one in the area. First of all my room (suite) was huge and very well appointed. They must have an amazing housekeeping staff because the room was SPOTLESS. The management staff was wonderful. Breakfast had hot and cold items and was quite adequate. They even have a reception with pizza and beer (who doesn't love pizza and beer!) I wanted to personally thank Hope and Iaesha (spelling?) for helping to make my stay so wonderful. Laurie was very helpful too and they gave a lot of recommendations of things to do in the area!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the suites with a jacuzzi -simply amazing!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The room was very clean and the staff was very respectful. We had great access to many things in Denison.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed here on the way home from Chochtaw Resort, it was a rainy night so decided to stay here on the way home from Durant rather they drive home in the weather
The front desk staff was great and when we asked for some mile she was very helpful and got some from the fridge for free, this was a plus because we did not have to go toi walmart in the rain
The rooms had fridges and microwaves as well as irons, and hair dryers, very quiet and comfortable
Breakfast in the morning had waffles (2 flavors strawberries and regular), eggs, apples, oranges,apple juice ceral,m biscquest and gravy and danishes
We would sure stay here again

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma? Share your experiences!