“Excellent Choice for Denison area.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Excellent Choice for Denison area.”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I was very pleased with my room and stay at
this hotel.
It was clean and in very good shape.
I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel
exceeded my expectations in all areas.
The GM, front desk people and staff made
me feel like a valued guest.
Excellent choice and value for the Denison area!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Impartation

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Converse, Texas, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, the motel was clean, the room was great. The pool area is very nice. I liked the fact that they kept the breakfast bar open until 10am for late sleepers. The GM is very nice what more can I say...for the price you can't beat this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask not to be put next to the construction workers or long term stay people. They tend to be a bit...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Denison, Texas
Reviewed 11 August 2012

i have recently stayed at the comfort inn in denison texas for 2 weeks and just wanted to say that the motel was great . i stay in motels alot with the type of job i have and it is nice to stay in a motel where peaple really care about your needs and making sure your stay is comfortable . this is what i recieved at the comfort inn in denison texas ; if ever i am back in denison and im sure i will be , this will be the motel i choose. THANK-YOU Linda , Britney , Lori , Sarah .all of housekeeping for makeing me feel at home while i was away from home . because this kind of service is hard to find .
Eugene Helms

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Shamrock Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2012

If you are not familiar with the area it can be a little tricky to find. Check in was a breeze Lori made our stay fabulous! No task was to big for her. The pool was great we swam in it all 3 nights of our stay. Housekeeping is determined to clean your room lol. We forgot to put our DND sign out and she beat on our door a few times to get in. We finally got up and around so she could clean. She did a great job but she messed with our AC setting so our room was warm upon our return but it quickly cooled down. The building looks like it needs a little TLC it has a musky smell on the first floor like the carpets had gotten wet from a flood or water leak. (its down by the laundry and guest restrooms) We were on the first floor so not sure about 2nd or 3rd hallways. The guest laundry machine needs fixed. When you push your quarters in its an act of congress to get it pulled out to start the washer. Thankfully there was a guest doing his laundry and after about 5 min of trying he was able to get it done. Our last night Lori was not there but another desk who seemed to never be at the front desk but outside by the pool smoking and hanging out with a work crew who was staying there. She wasn't wearing a name tag so I could not identify her but it was on Sunday August 5th. We did eat breakfast on the last morning of our stay and it was good. Other than the desk clerk with no name who seemed to have other priorities and the musky mildew hallway it was great and big thank you to Lori for being so kind.

• Stayed August 2012
Kiowa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 June 2012

After checking reviews and researching hotels in the Denison area, my cousin & I met for a short get together, choosing this Comfort Inn @ Lake Texoma. (All of the hotels I found only offered a refrig. & microwave in the suites which cost more; but here they are in the queen bedrooms, which was something we wanted). Linda, the Manager, was so nice, and always making sure everyone was doing fine; the whole staff was very courteous and friendly. Since Linda had just returned to manage there after managing another hotel in Tulsa for awhile, there were some things she was going to get done that wasn't up to her standard, which would only improve it more. The pool overlooks trees and grass, which gives it a more country and private feel, which is nice. The breakfast was always great; I loved the Texas shaped waffle maker and they were delicious!! Thank you Comfort Inn!! I would stay there again, whenever the need arises!!
Brenda

Room Tip: I stayed on the floor level with no problems; even though the pool was not too far from our window...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank oklaBrenda
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 29 June 2012

After learning of an emergency out of town I knew this would be a long drive. Before going on the road I checked TripAdvisor to locate available hotels along my route, just in case I had to stop for the night. Well long story short, around 6:30pm that Sunday night, 06/25/2012, I had to pull in for the night. Exhausted & hungry. Even thought it was a busy night for the Hotel Staff, the Front desk Lady, maintained a professional, courtesy & very friendly manner with us all. As she asked if I had a reservation my heart sank, (because they looked very busy)then she smiled and said we have just the room for you. The room was very clean, King Size bed, Large bathroom, recliner sofa, desk, wireless (which I always carry my laptop) large flat screen and a nice view. She even recommended several restaurants close by. Breakfast hours are great, hot & cold, great selection, clean breakfast area. After my nice breakfast I took a quick dip in the outside pool, plenty warm & clean. Opens at 10:00am. Check out is 12:00pm and as i turned in my card keys the Manager wished me safe travels with a smile. I have marked this hotel on my laptop planner for future travels. Right off Highway 75, wonderful selection of restaurants and quick access. For the price, the best deal all around! Highly recommend.

Room Tip: I didn't rate the Fitness center because either they don't have one or I didn't use it...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Stayed for only one night while on my way home. Very nice accommodations with friendly staff who recommended a very good local BBQ restaurant (Jones BBQ) about 3 easy miles away. Room was clean and excellent, although I had to ask the staff for shampoo which was not left by whoever made up the room. Location is right off the Hwy (75) at the north end of Denison and next to an IHOP and gas station. Area was quiet and safe. Easy parking.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Best Western Markita Inn

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma? Share your experiences!