“Stayed one night and then moved to another hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

The staff here were super nice and friendly but unfortunately the hotel was dated, musty and dirty. The lobby and my room stank. There were stains all over the bathroom. I stayed one night and then moved to the hotel right next door for the remaing two nights. I hate to give a bad rating because the staff was so nice but it just wasn't enough to keep me there.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank scarlett83
Jessica S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

I am so very sorry that you had to change Hotels. I want to let you know that we have brought in in a professional team to shampoo our carpets throughout the entire hotel. And would love the opportunity to have you back with us in the future. I am however glad to know that the Staff here is working hard to provide excellent Customer Service for our guests. Again I am very sorry for any inconviance that was caused during your stay here, and hope you will choose to stay here with us again during your next visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I thought that a few things could have been better to make my stay more enjoyable. The swimming pool cleanliness needed a lot of improvement. There was trash in the pool, ( cans, paper and bugs), which gave it the look of not being kept up. Rooms had to have A/C turned on high just to get it comfortable. Ice machine was out on first floor our whole stay. Now the good qualities: the breakfast service was better than exspected. Very good variaty and service. The location was excellent. Liked the access to stores and restraunts in are. The room service was very curtious and helpfull.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank oldhippie59
Jessica S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

I want to Thank You, for taking the time to let us know about youre visit here with us. We always like to hear guest feed back, so that we may focus our attentions on things from a guest perspective. I am very sorry the pool was not cleaned up for your enjoyment. We have a staff that is on the upkeep of the pool daily. The Ice Machine was Temporarily out of order for a short time on 1st floor. And it is back at 100%. The Staff is always here to listen and help in any way to make our guests stay comfortable and relaxing. I am glad you enjoyed our Hot breakfast! We hope to have the chance to have you here with us again in the near future. Take Care!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were in Denison to adopt our twins, and the staff and hotel were incredibly helpful and accommodating. Our family came into town and they let us use their meeting room for Easter dinner. Our stay was extended a couple of times and they made sure we didn't have to change rooms and disrupt the twins. The rooms were nice and worked out well for our long stay. The bed was so comfortable. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Jessica S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Thank You very so very much for taking time out of your now double busy schedule, to let us know you enjoyed your stay here with us! Myself and my Staff were so very honored that you chose to stay here with us during such a glorious time in your lives. We wish you both great Happiness in your new journey as parents. And we hope to have you and your family here with us again in the future. Take Care.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

The hotel is situated near or very close to several other similar type hotels. For the area it appears that none of the hotels have much business. This hotel could use some updating. The breakfast looked good, bt the bisquits could sub for baseballs and the sausage for frisbees. The prices is the driving force on staying here.

Room Tip: Third floor had an ice machine that worked.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron_TX_Ft_Worth
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I have stayed here before. Its a clean hotel and clean rooms. What I liked this trip was the morning breakfast area was QUIET. No blaring TV's or radios. My wife and I could actually hold a conversation, which is an improvement over last time. Front desk staff are friendly and helpful. Our highlight was the "barefoot belcher" who came to the lobby in his jammies and bed head to play on his phone scratch himself and belch. I think he should go to the Motel 6.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk people "what room would you stay in?"
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I was very pleased with my room and stay at
this hotel.
It was clean and in very good shape.
I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel
exceeded my expectations in all areas.
The GM, front desk people and staff made
me feel like a valued guest.
Excellent choice and value for the Denison area!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Impartation
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, the motel was clean, the room was great. The pool area is very nice. I liked the fact that they kept the breakfast bar open until 10am for late sleepers. The GM is very nice what more can I say...for the price you can't beat this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask not to be put next to the construction workers or long term stay people. They tend to be a bit...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denison - North Lake Texoma? Share your experiences!