“Good Italian food at reasonable prices”

Sali's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Denison, Texas
“Good Italian food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Best Italian food I have found in Texoma I found so far, many special recipe dishes not found at other resturants. Reasonable lunch and dinner specials. You can order a full pizza or by the slice.

• Visited December 2012

“Great meatballs!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I live in Denison, and when I want spaghetti and meatballs or a good meatball sub I call on Sali's. It's great comfort food. My husband likes the rolls. We always get a few extra with our meals. I also really enjoy their spicy pink sauce. The people there are always friendly and know me when I come to pick up an order. I recommend Sali's for anyone looking for great meatballs or pasta when they are in Denison.

• Visited July 2012
“Food is Very Good”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We realy like the spaghetti and the pizza there. Their bread is also very good.

“Overpriced, overdressed”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The food here used to be pretty good. Now it's all overdressed salads and pasta sauce that tastes like it's from a can. We were so disappointed!

• Visited September 2011
Sherman, Texas
“WONDERFUL CHICKEN PARMESSAN AND PIZZAS”
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Salis food is excellent. I always get chken parmessan because its the best Ive ever eaten. This i real chicken breat, not the frozen , pressed meat, chicken patty. Sauce is excellent. My husband loves the eggplant parmessan. He said its comparible to the Italian restaurants in New England. The employees are friendly and right there when you need refills. Areas of improvement would be a better house salad. Lettuce and one tomato slice does not make a salad. You can get a salad but they cost a lot more for each added ingredient. Plus extra salad dressing cost more. They replaced real butter with margarine for their rolls. Their rolls are excellent, home made, but deserve real butter. The atmosphere of the restaurant is lke any average cafe. Only Italian things in there are a few bottles on a shelf above your head and a couple of pictures in the back. The whole front is large windows about three feet from the highway, so you feel ike youre on display to road traffic. Board those windows up, put some soft wall ligts, add som soft Italian music......Put a little romance into the place.

• Visited May 2011