“Always Good!”

Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our family enjoys this always reliable Italian food frequently. My fav? Chicken Carchoiffe or a Spinach Calzone. The rest of my family? Lasgna, Stromboli, Eggplant Parmesan, & Chicken Alfredo! The service is laid back & friendly. Prices reasonable.

1  Thank Leigh R

Reviewed 24 December 2013

The family owned business is a great friendly place to eat with great food. I have eaten here for two years and the food is clean and fresh. Great place for a family to have a great meal. Price is great and they have free delivery. Love this restaurant.

1  Thank jawislaw911
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Clean and friendly, the food at least to me was original ,and very good. The lady that seemed to me to be the manager came out and checked on us several times and the wait staff was very friendly , over all I'd say it was a good change in management.

1  Thank msrader
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Best Italian food I have found in Texoma I found so far, many special recipe dishes not found at other resturants. Reasonable lunch and dinner specials. You can order a full pizza or by the slice.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I live in Denison, and when I want spaghetti and meatballs or a good meatball sub I call on Sali's. It's great comfort food. My husband likes the rolls. We always get a few extra with our meals. I also really enjoy their spicy pink sauce. The people there are always friendly and know me when I come to pick up an order. I recommend Sali's for anyone looking for great meatballs or pasta when they are in Denison.