“The BEST in Best Western”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Fort Worth, Texas
“The BEST in Best Western”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

The staff at Best Western Hotel in Denison went out of thier way to make my stay as comfortable as can be. I really enjoyed the pleasant and friendly people who work there. I will continue to use this hotel everytime im in denison.Very clean and well maintained..

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

This hotel was elegant, the staff friendly and beyond helpful, the linens were lovely and pristine, the room went way over our expectations and was immaculately clean! And the breakfast was a 'real' breakfast - offering eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereals hot and cold, juices, bread choices and more! Wish we were planning another trip to Denison so we could stay there again. Excellent place to stay and would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 107 - too near an automatically closing door and the elevator - but when we m...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Linda K
Muskogee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stay at the this motel on business and they make it so easy. The motel is close to good food . The beds ,breakfast and the freindly staff( Trey your the best) make it a pleasant to stay. The motel rooms are spacoius, clean, good computer work space with fast interent.
Thanks

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank John G
Albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed 5 nights at the Best Western Texoma in April '12. I made reservations through one of the internet travel sites and my rate was very good. The beds were great (I slept like a baby), the breakfast was great (a hot breakfast every day including Texas shaped waffles), the staff was always friendly, outgoing, and supportive of my needs. My stay was totally positive.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
San Antnio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

We've stayed at the Best Western Texoma a few times. The manager, Trey, is the best in the industry. This property is always well maintained, A complimentary beer or glass of wine in the evening and a very nice breakfast are added perks. After spending a recent night at the hotel, my husband realized he lost his pain medication. I called the hotel and they did an immediate and thorough search. Then we found the medicine in my husbands jacket pocket! Blush. I called the hotel right away and Trey was delighted that we found the meds and was not at all annoyed that I asked them to jump through hoops on a false alarm. Absolutely top notch staff, large, clean, comfortable rooms, quiet location, hot free breakfast -- all at a very reasonable price .... can't ask for anything more.

We ate at The Cotton Patch. Good home cooking and very convenient to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AntigoLS
Euless
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have stayed at several hotels in the Sherman/Denison area. This hotel was not the best choice for my particular needs. The property may be suitable for others, but here is my experience. I suffer from allergies and there was a very strong chemical prescence throughout the property, which appeared to be caused by the indoor pool. By the time I left, I was extremely ill. Additionally it appears the hotel allows pets and there was pet hair and I suspect dander in the room I stayed in. I found a small crawling bug I think was a flea. I am not supersensitive to small problems at hotels, but these issues made my stay rather unpleasant. The caliber of people staying at the hotel seemed questionable when I was staying there and I would say this is a hotel better geared toward leisure travelers rather than a place to prepare for an important business meeting or presentation. The staff, while officially pleasant didn't really acknowledge my concerns and as the hotel was pretty busy, felt my individual concerns were not important.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
flower mound
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Have stayed here several times. Wonderful top notch staff, very clean hotel!!! Aways a great stay!!! Great breakfast. Manager Trey always takes great care to make sure our stay is wonderful and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denison North
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
BEST WESTERN Markita Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!