“Pleasant”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Brownsville, Texas
“Pleasant”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Only stayed one night due to a funeral. Have to say our bed was comfortable. For a Saturday night stay it was not noisy either, due to being a lite sleeper. The entrance was clean and breakfast had your regular items. The young man at the desk was very nice and helpful. Sorry I do not recall his name.

Room Tip: Second floor towards the back(brush) was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Hotel is very clean.Kept well by the staff. My wife and I have stayed here twice already.I must comment on one member of the staff Cody Cook who works the front desk,I have never run into a counter person who will go out of their way to comfort, help and aid a customer of a hotel. If you stay here ask for Cody you will be pleased. Cleaning staff also gets a pat on the back.

Room Tip: Hotel is a little difficult to drive out of but worth the stay
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The rooms are modern décor and comes with a sofa sitting area. Coffe in room, microwave,frig. Breakfast is included but wasn't very good next door to mcdonalds and BRAUMS ice cream and restaurant. I stay here everytime I visit Denison and it is also only a short trip over to Durant Oklahomas Casino. Also has an indoor pool.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I had made a reservation for here in February of 2013 with the expectation of staying here in May of 2013. I had called and requested a double bed well in advanced because I have 2 children. I get here after a 15 hour drive and I am given a single king, with bugs running through the bathroom, trash still in the trash can, there is a constant drip of water through the window from the rain outside and it is going into our air conditioner. The customer service rep at the desk insists that there is absolutely nothing they can do. I will be changing reservations and moving to another hotel and I would highly recommend that no one else either because as I was talking to the front desk there were three other families checking out for the same reason.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Joshuamathis3
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Coming back from a motorcycle ride in Hill Country of Texas, we chose the Texoma Hotel and Suites as our motel to stay at before arriving at home on the following day. This hotel is very nice and the staff is great. It is unbelievable how nice the rooms are. Once we got there the front desk told us where we could walk to for dinner. They recommended North Rig Grill!! It was great service and food, we had a group of 13 bikes and 15 people. They got us right in. Be sure if you can stay at this hotel!! You will not regret it. From the Hideout Harley Davidson group in Joplin Mo.

Room Tip: All the rooms was great!!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Joyce3949
Steelville, Missouri
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I made my reservation from the car as I was traveling on an emergency trip. The young man who helped me was so kind, patient and considerate. He gave me a beautiful room and a great rate. When I arrived at the hotel that night, he was still there. He was just as helpful with check in. The room was spacious, well decorated and CLEAN! The price was good, too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Best Western Markita Inn
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant

Been to Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites

Property: Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Address: 810 N US Highway 75, Denison, TX 75020-1256 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > Texas > Denison
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.