“I was so amazed at this wonderful Best Western!”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Eugene, Oregon
“I was so amazed at this wonderful Best Western!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2009

I travel through here often and always stayed at another hotel...but decided to give this a shot. I am so very glad that I did! They have not been open long, so they do not have a lot of business yet, but that will not be the case for long as it is clean, comfortable, and absolutely gorgeous!! Kudos to the management!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
van alstyne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2009

I love my room!!!!!!!! Very modern! The ambience was to die for! I love modern hotels and this Best Western was outstanding! The workout area was awesome...brand new equipment w/ built in tv screens in the equipment...the pool area is indoor! WhichI love! The breakfast are was very clean and open...the overall service was greatttttt! The staff was very informational in regards to the area and the hotel! The price is great and I will be back!!!!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank boddieshanda
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2009

We were traveling from Texas to Illinois and needed a room at 2:30 AM. By luck, we pulled into the Best Western Texoma Hotel & Suites in Denison Texas which had opened in March 2009. The quality we experienced for such an unbelievably low price was so terrific that I felt compelled to write my first online hotel review (I have no personal ties to this hotel).

First, Robert greeted us at the door in a black business suit and tie and was so kind and gracious that I forgot it was the middle of the night. When he could not find a roll-away (they had only been open two weeks), he gave us a free upgrade to a double king room. And what a room (more on that later). The next morning we met Trey, the general manager who treated us like we were old friends. He apparently manages another Best Western in Mckinney (north of Dallas) that averages 80% occupancy and is so committed to Denison, that he has been sleeping on site since the hotel opened. You could tell, they will do anything to see that their guests are happy and that this hotel will succeed.

The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Immediately it reminded me of the Four Seasons we stayed at for our anniversary last year, at five times the price. Everywhere there is beautiful tile, flat screen televisions, and a modern look. There is free breakfast: Belgian waffles in the shape of Texas (my wife and kids went nuts for these!!!!), sausage, eggs, biscuits & gravy, cereal, fruit, juices. There is free high-speed internet (wireless or wired), a business center, nicely equipped weight room, indoor swimming pool (kind of small) but with hot tub and open 24 hours in soundproof room. We saw a conference room when we were looking for the roll-away that looked gorgeous (though not huge).

The rooms are very large and modern with flat screen televisions, dark wood furniture, silver accents, thick, puffy, & extremely comfortable beds with a very thick mattress (Trey said they were Serta mattress with pillow-top). Families can bring a roll-away into the double queen rooms to easily sleep five. Most other hotels I encountered this trip will not allow more than four per room, a big pain for families like ours (three kids). But, our double king room was the bomb. King bed, pull out couch in the main room. But a second room with another king bed, flat screen tv, etc. I guess there are kitchenette rooms available (even our room had a fridge), hot tub rooms, and some other options. The bathrooms were not huge, but looked great (dark wood, beautiful earthen tiles), nice shower (not a ton of pressure but a wide shower head that put out a lot of water).

Anyway, if you’re traveling through northern Texas, don’t miss this rare treat. I wish Trey and Robert all the best.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denison North
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
BEST WESTERN Markita Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites

Property: BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites
Address: 810 N US Highway 75, Denison, TX 75020-1256
Region: United States > Texas > Denison
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.