“School Group staying at the Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I am the coordinator for a group of 10th graders on a 5 colleges in 5 days tour for the pass 4 years. We take around 90 students on these tour every year. This Hampton Inn is THE BEST hotel we have stayed at out of all the hotels.

Before the trip, Doug, the hotel manager, was available for all the questions I had about the area surrounding the hotel.

When we checked in, he had a welcome gift bag for me and all the students group assigned into rooms with their names on the keys and ready to be handed out (I emailed out the rooming list ahead of time to Doug), This is something that made checking in 27 rooms at a time easy, and I was able to get all 90 of my students into their assigned room under 20 minutes.

During the stay, Doug and his staff was super helpful with any questions we had. The teacher chaperones especially appriciate the happy hour with beer, wine, and food on that Wednesday.

The check out process was super smooth. Everything is done as if I was checking out of 1 room instead of 27.

We love this hotel, and we will be back every year! :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kai L

Reviewed 29 March 2012

The staff was always friendly and helpful.

This Hampton has a Happy Hour, Monday and Wednesday in the front lobby. Free Food & Drinks.

It’s right on the Freeway and close to many restaurants.

Rooms clean and quiet. Microwave & Fridge, Thermostat controlled heat & AC that was quiet and effective. Clean carpets in the room and in the hallway. The bed its really confortable. Flat Screen TV with 50 channels.

The fitness center has almost anything you need.

The Hampton breakfasts are always great.

Food and convenience stores are close by.

Room Tip: Rooms on the other side than the highway are quieter
2  Thank c0lberts
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I am an international traveler that relocated the the US and have been staying at this Hampton Inn for 7 months. As a female traveling alone safety is the most important thing to me. This property makes me feel safe and secure. Aditionally, although the hotel is in a small town, the service is comparable to a full service hotel in a large metropolitan area. The hotel has staff that speak several languages and I have been able to communicate effectively as many of the front desk are fluent in English and Spanish. The hotel is very tastefully decorated and much more sophisticated than their competitors. As a long term guest of this hotel I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling for bussines or pleasure. Lastly, Doug & Maritza are fabulous!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Cristina M
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I am a true road warrior with my company, so my hotel stay is very important to me. I need to feel as close to home as possible, while traveing nearly every week of the year. I discovered the Hampton Inn & Suites located in Denison . This hotel is truly a great hotel. The king studio room is awesome. It offers everything I could possibility need, from design to great coffee and a good night's rest.

Room Tip: Try the suites. They are large offering plenty of room to relax and work.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cynthia m
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I did not request a handicap accessible room but was placed in one for my most recent stay. This was the best equipped handicap room I've ever seen. They thought of everything! Two peepholes in the door, a lower clothing rod in the closet, two shower heads, a removable shower platform, lower sink and the largest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel. Impressive! This is a new hotel with very nice decor and quality furniture. Great bed, great breakfast and very friendly staff. No complaints!

1  Thank cancunbeach08
VPSalesMOE, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking time to write this wonderful review. We are so proud of all of our rooms, including the fantastic handicap deluxe rooms and suites. It's little touches like this that have made our Hampton Inn and Suites rank #2 of 1839 Hampton Inns in America for "Value for Price Paid". (per Hilton customer surveys). We hope your travels bring you back to Denison and to our amazing facility.

MOE Hospitality
903-464-9010 ext 602

Reviewed 12 February 2012

This is the best hotel that I have stayed at in years. It is new and is decorated to give a luxury feel. The staff were friendly and efficient. Beatrix at the front desk and Ludy in the breakfast area are exceptional. This is one the best values that I have had in years.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank bsu2106

Thank you so much for taking time to write this amazing review. I am glad you appreciate our contemporary yet warm decor and atmosphere. We utilized an award winning decorating team and I think you will agree the quality shines through. Thank you so much for recognizing our amazing staff - we are committed to providing an amazing experience to each and every one of our customers. Make sure you join us on Monday or Wednesday nights for our Manager's Reception with dinner and beer and wine. We also offer complimentary shuttle service on the weekends to local restaurants and nightlife. We hope to see you soon!

MOE Hospitality
903-464-9010 ext 602

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I like Hampton Inns because they are consistent and nice. I was blown away by this one though! Same reasonable price but ultra modern and cool. I don't know if they are experimenting or if it is just a different market or if they are renovating but this was a cool hotel. I thought I was at the W in New York City.

2  Thank jasruble
VPSalesMOE, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking time to write this amazing review. The new Hampton concept includes the Hampton Perfect Mix Lobby with the community bar and general layout. Our hotel had an amazing decorating team and created an amazing contemporary yet warm environement. We are so glad that you loved it as much as we do. Make sure you join us on Monday or Wednesday nights when we have our Manager's Reception with light dinner and beer and wine, on the house.

MOE Hospitality Group
903-464-9010

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!