“Pam King”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Pam King went above and beyond during our continental breakfast. We were late to arrive, but she made sure we were well taken care of and had all that we needed to feed my family of 5, especially my fussy toddler. The rest of the staff was helpful, but would not deliver extra pillows to the room when I had called the front desk to request them. They insisted I come down to pick them up myself, which was not easy to do since I was trying to put my toddler to sleep. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean and the decor was especially pleasant. I wanted to especially praise Pam King for her warm hospitality.

1  Thank Maika M
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Marika M,

Thank you so much for your review. I am going to show this to Pam right away. I know she will be thrilled to read your kind words. We hope to see you again at our property soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012 and 2013, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012

Reviewed 26 March 2014

They are very accommodating for business professionals. They will go the extra mile to make your stay great! I really enjoy the fact that you are remembered by the staff and they genuinely care about your success in your ventures.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Ron M,

Thank you for the great review. Our core business during the week are the corporations in our area and we agree we are a very business centric hotel. We appreciate you moving all of your business from the hotel in Sherman to the area's top rated hotel!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I would like to start off by saying this hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. At the time of booking over the phone mr. Jesse cook was very nice and useful with my unfamiliarity stay in Denison and he was my check in front desk and so very professional. I have stayed at so many hotels and this is by far the best stay on a non business travel. I was very pleased with my room and cleanliness of lobby and room. I will defiantly stay again. I plan to revisit in a month on business and will choose to stay here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Haylee J,

Thank you so much for the very "professional" review! I am so glad you received such fabulous treatment from Jesse - I will make sure he sees your kind words. We hope your travels bring you to our town soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is by far the BEST hotel EVER!!! Jesse Cook and Doug are awesome! They took very good care of us and made sure that our stay was perfect at all times. If you are in the Tacoma area the Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is without a doubt the only choice.

Room Tip: get with jesse cook

Trey F,

Thank you for the "awesome" review! Thank you for your kind words for myself and Jesse. I am so glad your stay was perfect. We hope you stay with us again soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012,2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. The manager Douglas Bradley very good care of us during be complementary happy hour. The hotel is very contemporary and trained even though its in a small town in Texas. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. I can certainly see why its rated number 1.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Travman88,

Thank you so much for the sensational review! We are so proud to have maintained our #1 rating since the hotel opened in July of 2011 and an approval rating ranging from 98-100%. It has been a lot of hard work but it seems it is paying off. We are so flattered that you consider this to be the best hotel you have ever stayed!

We hope your travels bring you back to us soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013. 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Found this on a drive from Wisconsin to Houston....and we am we're very happy to find this gem :) This hotel was a great place to stay. Clean, welcoming, soft cozy beds. And beat of all a great value. Best hotel I've stayed at in a long time.

• Stayed: March 2014

Travel2gether,

Thank you so much for the "great" review. We agree - our hotel is the "gem" of Sherman/Denison! We hope your travels bring you back to us soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I can see why this hotel is rated #1 in the Denison area. Hotel appears new or recently renovated. Clean rooms, very friendly staff. Comfortable bed and a quiet room which means a lot to a very tired traveler. Breakfast was really nice. Highly recommend.

Like2goplaces,

Thank you for the "excellent" review! We are so pleased you agree that our hotel should be ranked number 1 - especially since you are listed as a Senior Contributor to Tripadvisor. It's seasoned travlers like yourself passing on great information that help other travelers find our amazing hotel!

We hope to see you again very soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
Hampton Inn and Suites - Durant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!