1,011 results
All reviews place to stay the manager's reception the general manager great hotel recommend this hotel rooms are clean the breakfast area lake texoma king suite definitely stay here again waffles tx durant inns cleanliness highway accommodations
Reviewed 26 March 2014

They are very accommodating for business professionals. They will go the extra mile to make your stay great! I really enjoy the fact that you are remembered by the staff and they genuinely care about your success in your ventures.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Ron M,

Thank you for the great review. Our core business during the week are the corporations in our area and we agree we are a very business centric hotel. We appreciate you moving all of your business from the hotel in Sherman to the area's top rated hotel!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I would like to start off by saying this hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. At the time of booking over the phone mr. Jesse cook was very nice and useful with my unfamiliarity stay in Denison and he was my check in front desk and so very professional. I have stayed at so many hotels and this is by far the best stay on a non business travel. I was very pleased with my room and cleanliness of lobby and room. I will defiantly stay again. I plan to revisit in a month on business and will choose to stay here.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Haylee J,

Thank you so much for the very "professional" review! I am so glad you received such fabulous treatment from Jesse - I will make sure he sees your kind words. We hope your travels bring you to our town soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is by far the BEST hotel EVER!!! Jesse Cook and Doug are awesome! They took very good care of us and made sure that our stay was perfect at all times. If you are in the Tacoma area the Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is without a doubt the only choice.

Room tip: get with jesse cook
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Trey F,

Thank you for the "awesome" review! Thank you for your kind words for myself and Jesse. I am so glad your stay was perfect. We hope you stay with us again soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012,2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. The manager Douglas Bradley very good care of us during be complementary happy hour. The hotel is very contemporary and trained even though its in a small town in Texas. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. I can certainly see why its rated number 1.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Travman88,

Thank you so much for the sensational review! We are so proud to have maintained our #1 rating since the hotel opened in July of 2011 and an approval rating ranging from 98-100%. It has been a lot of hard work but it seems it is paying off. We are so flattered that you consider this to be the best hotel you have ever stayed!

We hope your travels bring you back to us soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013. 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Found this on a drive from Wisconsin to Houston....and we am we're very happy to find this gem :) This hotel was a great place to stay. Clean, welcoming, soft cozy beds. And beat of all a great value. Best hotel I've stayed at in a long time.

Travel2gether,

Thank you so much for the "great" review. We agree - our hotel is the "gem" of Sherman/Denison! We hope your travels bring you back to us soon!