“Excellent Service”

GreenLeadersGold level
St Louis, United States
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Provided prompt pickup at and return to the local airport, as well as transportation to an excellent steakhouse. When I needed to ship some items on a Saturday night, the manager took me to the only place still open, an Office Depot some miles away. Very friendly service by all, and an all-around very satisfactory stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
John H,

Thank you for the "excellent" review! It was my pleasure to pick you up from the Denison airport and to take you to Office Depot. Our complimentary shuttle is one of the things that makes our hotel so popular. We are the only hotel in the area offering service from the airport. We hope you travels bring you back soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012 and 2013, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were very pleased with our room and rate . Stayed one night after going to hear Trisha Yearwood at the nearby Chacktaw Casino. Room price was much better than the casino. The breakfast was of good quality. Parking very convenient.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Linda H,

Thank you for the "excellent" review! We are quickly becoming the first choice of travelers going to events at Choctaw like Trisha Yearwood! Thank you for staying with us and I am glad you were able to get a competive rate during that special event. Please come back and stay with us next time you are going to the casino. We also offer weekend shuttle services to Choctaw so folks can leave the driving to us!

903.464.9010
Pasadena, Texas
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Pam King went above and beyond during our continental breakfast. We were late to arrive, but she made sure we were well taken care of and had all that we needed to feed my family of 5, especially my fussy toddler. The rest of the staff was helpful, but would not deliver extra pillows to the room when I had called the front desk to request them. They insisted I come down to pick them up myself, which was not easy to do since I was trying to put my toddler to sleep. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean and the decor was especially pleasant. I wanted to especially praise Pam King for her warm hospitality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maika M
Marika M,

Thank you so much for your review. I am going to show this to Pam right away. I know she will be thrilled to read your kind words. We hope to see you again at our property soon!

Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 March 2014

They are very accommodating for business professionals. They will go the extra mile to make your stay great! I really enjoy the fact that you are remembered by the staff and they genuinely care about your success in your ventures.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Ron M,

Thank you for the great review. Our core business during the week are the corporations in our area and we agree we are a very business centric hotel. We appreciate you moving all of your business from the hotel in Sherman to the area's top rated hotel!

Houston
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I would like to start off by saying this hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. At the time of booking over the phone mr. Jesse cook was very nice and useful with my unfamiliarity stay in Denison and he was my check in front desk and so very professional. I have stayed at so many hotels and this is by far the best stay on a non business travel. I was very pleased with my room and cleanliness of lobby and room. I will defiantly stay again. I plan to revisit in a month on business and will choose to stay here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Haylee J,

Thank you so much for the very "professional" review! I am so glad you received such fabulous treatment from Jesse - I will make sure he sees your kind words. We hope your travels bring you to our town soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Denison, Texas
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is by far the BEST hotel EVER!!! Jesse Cook and Doug are awesome! They took very good care of us and made sure that our stay was perfect at all times. If you are in the Tacoma area the Hampton Inn & Suites Denison is without a doubt the only choice.

Room Tip: get with jesse cook
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Trey F,

Thank you for the "awesome" review! Thank you for your kind words for myself and Jesse. I am so glad your stay was perfect. We hope you stay with us again soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012,2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Denison, Texas
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. The manager Douglas Bradley very good care of us during be complementary happy hour. The hotel is very contemporary and trained even though its in a small town in Texas. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. I can certainly see why its rated number 1.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Travman88,

Thank you so much for the sensational review! We are so proud to have maintained our #1 rating since the hotel opened in July of 2011 and an approval rating ranging from 98-100%. It has been a lot of hard work but it seems it is paying off. We are so flattered that you consider this to be the best hotel you have ever stayed!

We hope your travels bring you back to us soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013. 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!