“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very nice hotel, very clean. The breakfast was great. The staff was helpful, Rachel at the front desk was extremely sweet, so kind to my family! I have stayed there many times and just had never wrote a review, I have decided to because I have never had any problems there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Tina C,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you have stayed with us so many times and never had ANY problems! We aim to be consistent and offer a worry free stay and it sounds like we have nailed it with you!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Triapdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very nice hotel! - Worked with Keith at the front desk and he was very helpful to meeting our needs and making us feel welcome! Will definitely stay there again in the future. Had three young kids with me, and they liked it too - and the breakfast.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Ken2ne,

Thank you so much for the "great" review! I am so glad you and the kids enjoyed the hotel and our fabulous breakfast. It's KID season for us as we are the hotel in the area with the beautiful OUTDOOR pool for fun in the SUN!!! I will pass on your kind words to Keith, Please come see us again soon!

903.464.9010 ext 602
Best Hotel in Sherman/Denison - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Clean, modern hotel. Very friendly staff. Inviting atmosphere. Updated technology in the rooms. The complementary HOT breakfast was a great way to start each morning. This was my first stay at the Denison Hampton Inn and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam C,

Thank you for the wondeful review! I love your title - welcome! I am so glad you enjoyed our modern, sophisticated facility that offers true hospitality. I am also glad you enjoyed our "HOT" breakfast - it like our hotel is rated the highest in Sherman/Denison.

We look forward to many happy returns!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel Sherman/Denison - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Omg,. this was by far one of our top 3 best ever hotel stays in my life. I have had some good hotel stays but this was by far an EXPERIENCE.

Keith and Doug were so awesome, and courteous and helpful and I can say went above and beyond even it was a normal day for them. Even my little one introduced himself to Keith and he's only 6, it was so funny. Doug shuttled us to and from the casino and made sure we were ok and we were able to get something to eat, just wonderful. He was a pleasure.

Everything was clean, put together well and I won't forget the breakfast. Fresh fruit, milk, coffee, biscuits, oatmeal. I am so sorry I forgot the ladies name but she was a doll. My baby got to get an apple even though they were closing down.

Thank you so much for the "experience" because that is exactly what it was.

Room Tip: I bet any room here would be great !!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

TJ7923,

Thank you so much for the "wonderfully awesome" review! Wow - this means so much to us. Truly the fabulous feedback is pouring in so quick we almost cannot keep up! We are so proud that you had a true "experience" at our property. With this comment, I know me and my staff have achieved true FABULOSITY!!!!

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel was great. Very friendly staff and nice rooms. We flew back for a quick Easter trip and to pick up grandkids for a couple of weeks. I was very impressed on the hotel for the price. I know if is fairly new. Price was less than a motel 6 and was 1000% better. Will stay here every time we came back for a visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Durobkris,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so glad you received a great price at a great hotel - this is another reason we are truly the number 1 hotel for Sherman/Denison - the most hotel for the price. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I'm picky and I travel a lot. This place was impeccably clean with incredible staff. Staff members like Keith even made sure they went out and purchased a cologne that I wanted. This is service as it was meant to be--friendly, clean, and pleasant. Truly a superior hotel experience.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Lonewolf444,

Thank you so much for the "impressive" review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our Personal Shopper Services is just one of the many fabulous features offered at our property. Whether it is lettuce or leggings, soda or sundries we have you covered - our staff can go purchase it for you!

We hope to see you again soon at our property!

Sincerly,

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2013, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 24 April 2014

By far the Best customer service in the hotel business!! Keith was Amazing! He was friendly & helpful. I have never had someone make me feel "at home" at a hotel before. Definatly going to use this hotel on future trips & recommend to friends & family.

• Stayed: April 2014
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

TravelingLadyBaby,

Thank you so much for the absolutely "amazing" review! I love that you stated we have the best customer service you have ever received - we actually just won an award for the best customer service of any business in Texas for 2014 - we are so excited. I will pass on your great feedback to Keith - I know he will be so excited!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013,Best Customer Service 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!