“Great Place to Stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I travel for work and stay at the Hampton Inn and Denison. I recommend this hotel to anyone! I would not stay anywhere else in the area! They make you feel at right at home, don't waste time, just call them.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brian D
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Brian D,

Thank you so much for the "great" review. I am so happy you state this is the only place you will stay. It is loyal customers like you that have made us the number one hotel in all ways for the Sherman/Denison area!

We look foward to seeing you soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Myself and my company have been working in the Sherman/Denison area off and on for the past year. We will only stay at the Denison Hampton inn! The whole staff are very helpful. We have an ever changing work schedule and all the staff are so willing to work with us. The rooms are top notch and always very clean and comfortable. The managers cocktail hour is a great way to relax and get to know people. Kieth, Jesse, Ariana, Miranda, and Doug are more than willing to go the extra mile to make us feel right home. So happy we found this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Casey P
Casey P,

Thank you so much for the absolutey stunning review! We are so glad you think of us as your home away from home! I will pass on your kind words to all of my employees - I know they will all be so happy!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this property before and will stay here each and every time I'm in the area. I will recommend this property anytime to anyone. Jesse and Keith will cater to your every needs and make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The Manager Doug is on the property the majority of the time and is super nice and sociable. The property reflects a higher end feel with the small town personality.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank irlsufan
Irlsufan,

Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review! People are telling us this is the only place to stay for anyone traveling to greater Texoma - including Sherman, Denison, Bonham, Gainesville and Durant. They say it is worth a 15 minute drive to Durant or a 30 minute drive to Gainesville to stay in such an impressive hotel. We appreciate your fantastic feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very nice hotel, very clean. The breakfast was great. The staff was helpful, Rachel at the front desk was extremely sweet, so kind to my family! I have stayed there many times and just had never wrote a review, I have decided to because I have never had any problems there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Tina C,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you have stayed with us so many times and never had ANY problems! We aim to be consistent and offer a worry free stay and it sounds like we have nailed it with you!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Triapdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very nice hotel! - Worked with Keith at the front desk and he was very helpful to meeting our needs and making us feel welcome! Will definitely stay there again in the future. Had three young kids with me, and they liked it too - and the breakfast.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Ken2ne,

Thank you so much for the "great" review! I am so glad you and the kids enjoyed the hotel and our fabulous breakfast. It's KID season for us as we are the hotel in the area with the beautiful OUTDOOR pool for fun in the SUN!!! I will pass on your kind words to Keith, Please come see us again soon!

903.464.9010 ext 602
Best Hotel in Sherman/Denison - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas
Peoria IL, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Clean, modern hotel. Very friendly staff. Inviting atmosphere. Updated technology in the rooms. The complementary HOT breakfast was a great way to start each morning. This was my first stay at the Denison Hampton Inn and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam C,

Thank you for the wondeful review! I love your title - welcome! I am so glad you enjoyed our modern, sophisticated facility that offers true hospitality. I am also glad you enjoyed our "HOT" breakfast - it like our hotel is rated the highest in Sherman/Denison.

We look forward to many happy returns!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel Sherman/Denison - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Omg,. this was by far one of our top 3 best ever hotel stays in my life. I have had some good hotel stays but this was by far an EXPERIENCE.

Keith and Doug were so awesome, and courteous and helpful and I can say went above and beyond even it was a normal day for them. Even my little one introduced himself to Keith and he's only 6, it was so funny. Doug shuttled us to and from the casino and made sure we were ok and we were able to get something to eat, just wonderful. He was a pleasure.

Everything was clean, put together well and I won't forget the breakfast. Fresh fruit, milk, coffee, biscuits, oatmeal. I am so sorry I forgot the ladies name but she was a doll. My baby got to get an apple even though they were closing down.

Thank you so much for the "experience" because that is exactly what it was.

Room Tip: I bet any room here would be great !!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
TJ7923,

Thank you so much for the "wonderfully awesome" review! Wow - this means so much to us. Truly the fabulous feedback is pouring in so quick we almost cannot keep up! We are so proud that you had a true "experience" at our property. With this comment, I know me and my staff have achieved true FABULOSITY!!!!

We look forward to your return!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Hampton Inn and Suites - Durant

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!