“What a Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Keith and Jesse are two of the best. And what would the place be without Doug at the helm. I've been staying here for 2 months now and I give the service an A+. Keith went out of his way to help me with my TV during my last visit. He's great to talk to and jumps through hoops to make sure your stay is going well. Jesse is always there to help with recommendations for restaurants/bars and they both take could care of me on reception nights. That's right, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 there's hot food plus beer and wine. Seems like I'm never thirsty when they're around. And every morning is breakfast with Zona. She knows what customer service is all about and keeps the area in perfect shape and well stocked. Very pleasant to talk to as well. Without a doubt, this will ALWAYS be my hotel of choice when I'm in Texoma. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton Inn Denison for making it feel like home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Tom M,

"What a review'! Thank you so much all of the amazing feedback on the service you received from our amazing staff. Your review comes on the day when we learned we won the 2014 Tripadvisor Traveler's Choice Award for service being ranked #16 of all hotels in America!!! We are celebrating. Caterpillar is our biggest account and words cannot describe the gratitude we have to you and all of your colleagues for your loyalty in staying with at our hotel! We are so glad to have you part of our extended hotel family and we look forward to seeing you many times in the future!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Tripadvisor Traveler's Choice Award 2014 - Service, Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013 as seen nationally on the Discovery Channel

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I chose this hotel because of its rating on trip advisor and I have to tell you that it is rated high for a reason. Jesse checked me in and was such an excellent service person, that I will always stay here when I come to play in disc golf tournaments in Denison. The room is top notch and spotless! If you stay in Denison, this is where you want to be!

• Stayed: May 2014
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Sringha,

Thank you so much for the "excellent" review. We appreciate you staying with us during your disc golf tournament - we are the first choice for all those attending these events at Munson Park. Thank you so much for all of your kind words about Jesse - I will make sure I share your stunning feedback with him. We look forward to having you with us soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013 as seen on Discovery Channel nationwide

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Little pricey - especially if you check in late and check out early. But very clean and military friendly - not all Hamptons are. Extended breakfast hour is nice with a 24 hour coffee pot and tea station in lobby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank J W
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

JW,

Thank you for the "awesome" review titled "Best in the Area"! You are very accurate as we have been voted "Best Hotel' for Sherman/Denison 2012, 2013, 2014 in the Best of Texoma poll! This is every year we have been open! We hope you travels bring you back to us soon - we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We held my fathers 90 birthday party here and Douglas and Keith were very hospitable. Would recommend the Denison Hampton for any celebration you might be having as well as a great night stay. G. Douglas

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gail D

Gail D,

Thank you so much for the "great and fabulous" review! We are so happy you chose to have your father's 90th birthday party here! A very special place for a very special person! It was so well attended - with 150 people our hotel is the only one in the area with an appropriate venue for such an upscale event. I am also so glad you enjoyed our luxurious suites and beds! We hope to see you back at the property soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Awesome place!!!! Staff was excellent!! Beds and bedding super comfortable!!! Fresh baked cookies at check in desk!! Not even two miles from a gorgeous peaceful lake with a walking path. Wow!!!! Id stay again anytime!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jmjrdh

Jmrrdh,

"Wow" what an amazing review - and Wow is right - our hotel is truly the Gem of Sherman/Denison. With Lake Texoma so close, minutes to Choctaw casino and the unique dining options in Denison like Loose Wheels, North Rig Grill and Tupelo Honey's, I think everyone will agree this is the only place to stay! We are also so pleased you enjoyed our Hilton luxury bedding - they are the newest and best beds in the area.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My family often travels through this area going between Dallas and Northwest Arkansas. On Monday we stopped and spent the night here on our way back home and it was the most pleasant experience I've ever had from a hotel this size! Everything from the lobby to our guestroom was immaculately clean, the bed was comfortable, and the complimentary morning buffet was like a cherry on top of it all. There was a wonderful selection of breakfast choices, and all that I tried were delicious! I rarely eat from a buffet because I often find them disgusting, but the friendly and hospitable lady who was working that morning did a phenomenal job of keeping the buffet stocked and clean. Her name was Zona and I'd be happy to eat from any buffet that Zona is in charge of! She was such a bright ray of sunshine to everyone who was dining that morning, as I'm sure she is every morning! I just can't express in words how impressed I was! Rating a buffet as outstanding is something I never thought I'd do. This hotel is affordable, clean, updated in it's interior design and furnishings, comfortable, and certainly a place that my family looks forward to visiting again soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie H
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Julie H,

Thank you so much for the simply astonishing review - I must admit you have "exceeded" my expectations! We are so proud of Zona and our amazing breakfast buffet - it is one of the core reasons we are the area's #1 hotel and we always fill up first - so folks hurry and make your bookings - I wouldn't want you to have to stay somewhere not as fabulous!

We hope your travels bring you back to us soon. It is a honor to serve you!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I travel for work and stay at the Hampton Inn and Denison. I recommend this hotel to anyone! I would not stay anywhere else in the area! They make you feel at right at home, don't waste time, just call them.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian D
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Brian D,

Thank you so much for the "great" review. I am so happy you state this is the only place you will stay. It is loyal customers like you that have made us the number one hotel in all ways for the Sherman/Denison area!

We look foward to seeing you soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!