“Must Visit”

Buffy's Cupcakes
Round Rock, Texas
“Must Visit”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wow! The lady that owns the shop is a true inspiration to all! She has 3 children and is fighting breast cancer while still pursuing her dream of owning a cupcake shop. We visited during spring break, but it is lent and I gave up all sweets, but my mom had the BUFFY and a chocolate and she loved them! Even if you cant make it to Buffy's to get a cupcake say a prayer for her. Thanks!

• Visited March 2013

“Divine flavor in a cupcake”
Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

Been enjoying these delightful cupcskes since Buffy opened. Wish there was just"one" flavor that I couldn't resist. Guess I will just keep walking tons of miles so I don't feel guilty for eating so many. This is a must"stop" in Denison.

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Delicious Cupcakes”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We went there for the first time and what a treat. I had the Oreo cupcake and my husband had the Lemon cupcake. They were both delicious. We went again a couple of days later, in the evening and she had sold out of everything. What a disappointment. If I lived near there I would be there too often. Well worth the $2. Buffy is a sweetheart too, so nice.

• Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good, not great”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I love cupcakes. I think the homemade cupcakes are really good but not over-the-top-amazing. I went to the store because I heard they will be featured on Food Network's Cupcake Wars. I think the cupcakes would be better with something more--I could make these myself. It would be nice if there were regular flavors, instead of a daily hit-or-miss. That said, the Oreo cupcake was the best, the chocolate one was good, and the Dr. Pepper was my least favorite, out of the bunch I tried.

• Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Best Cupcakes in Texas”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Buffy's has the best cupcakes in the cutest shop on Main Street . Flavors of the day are written on the board and there's not a bad one in the bunch. Especially love the red velvet with cream cheese icing, and the chocolate with chocolate icing. And the coconut, and Dr. Pepper, and Oreo--- seriously all so good. A wonderful treat for $2.

• Visited January 2012