“Home Cooking at its best”

Nicks Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Have been there several times. Can't find better food, and the price is great. Great Staff all work well with each other.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

really great breakfast. Service was fast, a local diner type food so lots of "regulars" Waitress gave everyone a "tough" time so we were treated like family (although we obviously were tourists) servings were huge & prices were good.
Highly recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

When my daughters and I travel, we like to find a cafe or restraunt the locals go to for breakfast. We found Nick's in downtown Denison, TX. I loved the fact the non-smoking room was totally away from smoking area.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

If you love heat hten go there and ask for the Omigos Omlete. It was great. I enjoyed every bite. The service was excellent and the staff very freindly.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Nicks is great place for breakfast and I try and go there at least once a week. Biscuits are great and all the meals are very affordable. Great service and all the staff is very friendly. When you go in you might see a very pretty lady at the register, no she's not Rachel Ray but she sure does look like her and I think she's better looking. The price of gas and my budget makes it a little harder to go everyday. But if your in Denison be sure to try them out.