“Always good , service is quick and friendly”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Cuisines: American
texas
“Always good , service is quick and friendly”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I get an email of specials and just really enjoy the different foods prepared here salads are fresh and crispy well everything is fresh , they have a great menu ,I try to eat the less fatten ing but u have to splurge sometimes

• Visited August 2013

Pottsboro, Texas
“"Not too bad"”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The food is usually really great & they keep the place clean. It use to be a great place to eat, but now they seem to have a major help problem. Seems like in the last few months every single time I go there they have all new folks working, might see a couple of faces I saw last week. They don't have hardly any girls there any more, it's all guys waiting tables & I don't like that at all. I don't mind a guy waiting on me if they have girls waiting tables also & it's just the luck of the draw I got a guy. The training expense must be out of site. Almost every time we go in there we have a new guy waiting on us & it seems like it's their 1st job waiting tables.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Love the home cooked food”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

If you love homemade this is the place. I love their rolls and the peach cobbler is usually awesome with vanilla icecream! Go hungry!

Visited May 2013
Kansas City, MO
“Good catfish, Great service”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

A family restaurant with a "home-style" menu. Busy Friday evening. I sat at the counter and ordered Catfish, squash and black-eyed peas. The service was extremely good, and I could see directly into the busy kitchen.
I passed on the yeast rolls however a gentleman sitting nearby ate a whole basket. My first order of catfish was no longer hot, the re-order was hot and crispy, and the tarter sauce was flavorful. Black-eyed peas were bland, Squash casserole was bland and cold like the fries. I skipped them Cornbread was Cobbler with Blue Bell saved the day. I'd go back and try again. The kitchen needs QC.

• Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Home Cookin”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

nothing fancy, but consistently good home cooking at a very reasonable price. We eat here once a week and enjoy the friendly service and comfort foods. Love the squash and broccoli rice casseroles as well as their catfish basket and the grilled chicken breast. Its all of my favorite things, good, fast and cheap!

• Visited April 2013