“Very Good For Taco Bueno” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Taco Bueno
Cuisines: Mexican
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Very Good For Taco Bueno”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I stopped in at the drive-thru as we were in a hurry. This Taco Bueno location was quite a surprise versus the countless other Taco Buenos we have visited. I wish this location was in our hometown of Broken Arrow, OK. First, the drive-thru person on the evening of 8/1/13 had a great demeanor and was friendly. She offered pico de gallo (which never happens at home) as well as hot sauce.

When we got back to the hotel, our order was correct (another rarity with Taco Bueno back home). The tacos had ample meat and my quesadilla wasn't flat as a pancake. There were actual chunks of chicken. My wife was pleased with her food - she asked for no tomatoes and there were no tomatoes.

TIP: You have to turn from Morton Street to arrive at this location. It is next to a chicken place and behind the Cotton Patch restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Denison, Texas
“Do not eat here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I had such a terrible experience at this restaurant that I feel I need to share with everyone.I stopped in for a quick dinner with my co worker and was met with the rudest service I have ever encountered in my life. The manager on duty and the kitchen staff there were all laughing and making fun of me. The cook actually told me to get out of there that they do not serve gays. I contacted Taco Bueno corporate management staff and they did nothing to remedy the situation I feel the treatment I received is not only wrong but also illegal do not eat at this restaurant

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Daytona Beach, FL
“what a nice surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Food was good, service was pleasant, and the price right! We had never dined here and were sceptical about fast food mexican chow, What a nice surpise... we will return.

• Visited August 2013