“Awesome Mexican Food and Service”
Review of Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Euless
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Mexican Food and Service”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to this restaurant. The red and green sauce with tortilla chips was amazing. The service was great and I will definitely eat here again if I return to the area!

Visited March 2012

Texas
“Good food..even better service”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Good food. Not spicy though. The salsa tasted more like tomato puree though. My son had the grilled steak and chicken kabobs and he loved it. I had the veggie Quesadilla which was very good. Server was excellent and recommended several solutions for the lack of spice..settled for the roasted jalapeno. The house margarita was very good and my son said that the iced tea was great...apparently its brewed in-house.
All in all...will visit again

• Visited April 2012
Sherman, Texas
“Ole”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The food is good, and a good value. But the service leaves alot to be desired.
we have been to this restaurant many times, and the last few times the service is awful. I don't know if they have new management or what but the people across from us had to get up and leave. they had their drinks, but never got their meal, and had to get back to work.

Visited March 2012
Denison, Texas
“Food is Good”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The food and service have been good when we've eaten there.

Weatherford, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

The food is always good.Love the chips and hot sauce

Visited December 2011