We stayed here overnight on a cross country move. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean (though we didn't have a garbage can), the breakfast was alright & the staff was very friendly and helpful.
It's not in a scenic location, but you are near the highway, many restaurants & other hotels. It was really convenient for us & we had no complaints about this place!
I don't travel often but my grandaughter was born earlier this year and I have takin several trips up there. This was the first place I stayed at up in Denton and I will NEVER go back. We requested a smoke free room, not only did the room smell of smoke the hallway did too. It was dusgusting, all my clothes smelt of cigarettes when I got home too. The staff was somewhat helpful and they did allow us to check in 6 hours earlier then our reservation was for. The room was dirty, the bedding and towels were coverd in stains, it also looked like there was blood on one of the mattresses. There were also burn holes in the quilts. NEVER AGAIN! I also recommend anyone that has in infant or asthma doesn't stay here due to the smoke.