Days Inn Denton
  • Pool
Comfort Inn(Denton)
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskremodeled roomsstay there againparking lotbusiness tripyogurtstaff was friendlygreat place to stayeasy accessvarshapamelarefrigeratorplughighwayclerktexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed here overnight on a cross country move. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean (though we didn't have a garbage can), the breakfast was alright & the staff was very friendly and helpful.

It's not in a scenic location, but you are near the highway, many restaurants & other hotels. It was really convenient for us & we had no complaints about this place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I don't travel often but my grandaughter was born earlier this year and I have takin several trips up there. This was the first place I stayed at up in Denton and I will NEVER go back. We requested a smoke free room, not only did the room smell of smoke the hallway did too. It was dusgusting, all my clothes smelt of cigarettes when I got home too. The staff was somewhat helpful and they did allow us to check in 6 hours earlier then our reservation was for. The room was dirty, the bedding and towels were coverd in stains, it also looked like there was blood on one of the mattresses. There were also burn holes in the quilts. NEVER AGAIN! I also recommend anyone that has in infant or asthma doesn't stay here due to the smoke.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family