“The girl at the desk was super nice I called first to see...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Denton

Days Inn Denton
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Denton
“The girl at the desk was super nice I called first to see...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

The girl at the desk was super nice I called first to see if they had truck parking cause I had over sized load on she said yes sir n the back and n person she was super nice. When to the room nice and comfortable clean and it had a damn good shower and that the most important thing to me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Lumberton, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I had stayed at this hotel a year ago for 4 days and enjoyed my stay. I had reservations to stay again just a few days ago. Upon arrival around 2, there was no one at front desk. The place looked a little more run down than last year. Finally a young lady came from breakfast area to assist me. I had just drove in 6 hours worth of driving. She was not friendly and proceeded to inform me checkin not until 3. No rooms ready! This was on a Sunday May 18th. The attitude and atmosphere convinced me to go elsewhere. Went down the road to the Fairfield Inn. Much nicer facility. Got the room for $10 more due to slow time of month. Got right into room. I will be back in area in June for 4 nights and will not even consider this Days Inn. I do hate that for last year was a very different experience.

Stayed May 2014
San Antonio, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

"Newly renovated" is just patched up holes in the walls. Elevator and rooms are overwhelmingly filled with the smell of smoke. The hall way smelled like someone was cooking fish. The pillows are were dirty and the sheets had cigarette burns all over them. Management didn't care one bit. Stay away.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank lixxy2002
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have stayed in many motel establishments of questionable quality and the Denton Days Inn is by far the worst location.

My wife insisted that we stop on our way to Austin and even though I had reservations we were lucky to score a room after stopping at three motels in Denton. The halls and room reeked of smoke and even though my wife is a pack-a-day smoker, she could not take it. We had to air out the room just to sleep at night.

Additionally, there are cockroaches in the room, blood stains all over the carpet, and some sort of mold growing in the bathroom. While we were tired beyond belief, we slept with the lights on and did not have the blanket on us because it was sketchy clean at best.

In the morning, after I took a shower, I forgot to inspect the towels and used one on my body. The towel was rough, scratchy, and caused me to break out in a rash. Let's just say I would have rather stayed in the car.

Please be advised, only chose this location as a last resort. You will overpay for low quality lodgings.

Room Tip: Do not request a smoking room. Leave the light on if you see roaches, and try not to use the towels...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Denton hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denton
Super 8 Denton
Super 8 Denton
#14 of 25 in Denton

Been to Days Inn Denton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Denton

Property: Days Inn Denton
Address: 4211 N Interstate 35, Denton, TX 76207-3415 (Formerly Travelodge Denton)
Region: United States > Texas > Denton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Denton 2*
The newly renovated Days Inn Denton North is committed to offering exceptional customer service while offering you the best value in town. We offer several amenities, and are always ready to make your stay in Denton, Texas the best it can be! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Denton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.