“Fabulous Hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Dallas, Texas
“Fabulous Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

All the staff at the Courtyard are wonderful! The rooms are clean, spacious, nicely decorated & the bed was amazingly comfy. They go out of their way to help with whatever situation that may arise during your stay, and are some of the friendliest faces on the planet. I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay away from home in the Denton area!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we greatly value your feedback. We are so delighted that our hospitality was more than you expected. Our staff works very hard to ensure high level guest satisfaction. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The hotel is conveniently located near the Interstate and numerous restaurants. The hotel was recently remodeled in a tasteful and comfortable manner. The furnishings in the rooms are comfortable. I was traveling on business and enjoyed the stay. The Starbucks coffee in the lobby is a plus and the food at the cafe was well prepared and tasty. The room rates are impressively low for the quality of the stay. Overall, a great hotel for business or pleasure.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our amenities met your needs. Our hotel is the new design for Courtyard that you will begin seeing across the country. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Denton.
Piedmont, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have used this hotel multiple times when traveling thru the DFW area for business with no problems at all. Exceptional service and staff goes above and beyond to accommodate their guests. Rooms are very spacious and clean. The restaurant/bar area has a great selection of items and they will customize food orders just for you. Also the front desk has many of the items you might of forgotten and instead of having to run the store in a city where I didn't know where anything was it was right down in the lobby. Very nice fire pit area in the back to relax and socialize and shuttle service is a great feature to have when you don't have a rental car

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of our property, we appreciate your feedback. We are so glad that our service and amenities met your needs. Our staff works very diligently to accommodate all guest requests and go that extra mile. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Denton area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

While the hotel was quite nice as was the employees the management was lacking. There was a billing error. My employer and myself were both charged for my room as well as a meeting room a mistake for sure the problem was that it took only minutes for them to make the mistake when I brung it to the managements attention it took a week for them to correct their mistake. Not Acceptable.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I greatly apologize for any errors with your billing. If any billing discrepancies are brought to my attention I correct them immediately. Once processed it is up to the individual bank on how long it takes for the funds to be returned to your account. We do hope that you will give us another chance on your next visit to Denton.
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

The Hotel was very nice!! The staff went above and beyond most hotels. The rooms were very nice and clean!! The lobby area made you feel as you were in a very big city hotel. I really enjoyed my stay. I recommend this hotel for your next stay in Denton, Texas. Priced reasonable and the accomadation will not disappoint you!! Thanks for an enjoyable time!! See you on my next visit!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are so glad that our service and amenities met your needs. Our staff works very hard to go that extra mile to ensure high level guest satisfaction. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Denton area!
Salado, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stopped on our way to Norman, OK and the room was very nice, updated and clean. The restaurant/bar was open and prepared my husband his own pizza the way he likes. Will without a doubt stay again. I am very picky but this was super nice. There are some nice restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are so glad that our accommodations and services met your needs. We look forward to serving you on your next trip through Denton!
South Bend, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have been staying for business for the past few days and I will be here for the next few weeks. As a business traveler who is here everyday for a very long time, I see a lot of the things that normal travelers don't.

First, the rooms are always in great condition. I've never come into a Courtyard and had it be dirty, smelly, or wrecked. This is partially why I stay at Marriotts. The check-in process is always smooth and I've never had problems with noise or privacy.

Second, the facilities look nicer than other Courtyards around the nation. I really do like the appearance, the outdoor patio, the pool area, and the lounge. It definitely feels very Texas.

Last, the service here is very good, but I have noticed that they have consistently made errors on food orders and billing issues. Consistently, for a week, my colleague's breakfast had small errors (fruit instead of potatoes, potatoes instead of fruit) and the last time I checked out there was a small error with my room charges that took some time to clear up.

To their credit, they fixed all of these errors and that's why I'm rating them very good. I am not docking them for these errors (everybody makes mistakes), I'm docking them for the consistency of the errors. For me, a rating of 5 must be pretty well put together and...this place is almost there.

I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would definitely get a room that faces the back of the property. The front is facing a complex par...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our property, we greatly appreciate the feedback. We are so glad that our hotel meets your needs and provides the amenities you require as a business traveler. I apologize for the errors in the restaurant with your food order. Unfortunately we have a small glitch in the computer system that we are trying to get fixed, which doesn't print the substitutes (fruit instead of potatoes). Our staff is pretty good about catching it but there are times when it can be busy and get overlooked. Our staff does work hard to make sure the orders are 100% accurate. Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!