“Great Place, definitely recommend!”
Review of Courtyard Denton

Courtyard Denton
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great Place, definitely recommend!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed here just one night, and it was great... Super Super nice room with 2 queen beds! the bathroom was super CLEAN, everyone was really friendly and even breakfast was great! Definitely Recommend, if we are in the area again, we will stay here! Thank you for great service!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 413... it was close to the elevators! perfect!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that the staff took great care of you. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Port Aransas, Texas
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have stayed here plenty of times and this hotel has the best service of any Marriott I stay in. The reason is the front desk lady named Sheea is the best in trying to help you with any thing you need.

Sheea has such a nice smile when she greats you and boy the service she gives. She goes beyond any thing you can thing of.

I travel all over the USA and Sheea is the best I have every met, in service, smile and helpful.

I love to stay in Marriotts, I wish all hotels could take lessons from this one. Every one is so nice to you and they make you fell very important.

Danny LaBruzzo/ Port Aransas, Texas

Room Tip: King plus the best
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the great review of our property and of our associate Sheea. I will be sure to share this with her, she will be delighted to see this review. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We arrived last night, and Sheea, who was helping us, noticed something wrong with our reservation. She fixed it, and then Totally took care of us beyond our expectation. Honestly, wonderful service. So happy.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you so m uch for the review of our property, we greatly value your feedback. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had lost my hotel info, I was booked at the Hilton. How your staff helped me get on the right path, is a great reflection on the manager.
Nancy, at the front desk, helped me, just like I owned the place. As a manager, you couldn't ask for a better person . Nancy even helped me with the weather board. The Hilton doesn't have one, so I came back. Even the morning staff were helpful. But Nancy is an above Excellent employee.
Howard Ray email: man6of10@yahoo.com I am also a member of the reward program.

Room Tip: a good way to check out the hotel, check the customer restroom. If it's well kept, the rest of t...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the awesome review of our property and of our associate Nancy. I will be sharing this review with Nancy, she will be delighted to see it. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Love this place. It is our first time to stay but will definitely come back. Management has been soooo nice to us...love to see my kids happy...sure did today as soon as they walked in this place specially when we went swimming.

• Stayed February 2014
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property, we really appreciate your feedback. I am so glad your kids got to enjoy our pool and whirlpool and had a great time. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!
Las Vegas
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've made this Courtyard in Denton my home while on business. The reason is the staff is always accommodating and willing to go the extra mile. I usually fly in Sunday and arrive close to midnight where I'm always greeted by "Johnny". His personality combined with his fluid check-in process always makes me feel welcome. He always accommodates my personal room requests when available. The Bistro at this location also has great food and drinks.

Room Tip: I like the rooms by the stairs for easy in and out.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I am so glad to hear that Johnny and the staff are taking great care of you. I will be sure to share your review with Johnny. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I travel close to 100 days a year and only stay at Marriott's. This review begins with me calling the hotel the morning of my stay requesting a room with a balcony. The woman that answered the phone checked to see if one was available. Once she realized one wasn’t she then took the extra step to check the room type I wanted to see if she could move someone. She found that one room was scheduled to be occupied by a guest but wasn’t sure if it was because of the room type or because it had the balcony. I then told her that if she couldn’t get me a room with a balcony that I’d prefer a room on the first floor. She then asked if it was ok to put me on hold to call her manager about the guest in the room with a balcony. She came back to let me know that she had to leave a message for her manager but she went a head and put me in a room on the first floor and once she heard back from her manager she’d let me know about the balcony room. Later that afternoon I received a follow-up call from the same woman letting me know that she still hadn’t heard back from her manager so she was unsure about the balcony room.

Fast forward to my arrival, because travel this day was insane because of weather I asked my wife to call the hotel to let them know it would be really late before I arrive. I finally reach the hotel at 1:30am and walked in to a very nice surprise who is Johnny Smith. Johnny said without even knowing my name “Mr Hatcher, I’ve been waiting for you, how was your trip?’ That blew me away. As he checks me in I ask if they were able to put me in a balcony room and again to my surprise he said yes. This tells me that the woman I spoke to followed through and went the extra mile to get my room. It also tells me management to the extra step on a Sunday to look into the guest situation to make both of use happy.

On Monday night myself and several other colleagues staying at the same hotel go out to dinner to watch the BCS National Championship game. We get back to the hotel just before 10pm right before the Bistro at all Courtyards close for the evening. Again to my surprise they have a wonderful young woman named Sarah Freeman working it. She had a small crowd with all the people I brought back with me and she stayed until the game ended which was around 11:30pm. Not only did Sarah stay open late that evening she stayed open late for the guest the next 3 nights only thinking of the guest and not the long hours she had worked.

When talking to my other colleagues about my experience at this hotel they all felt the same way about what a great hotel this is. I’m back again this week and look forward to checking in. I hope you find this review helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property! I am so glad to hear that Johnny and Sarah took great care of you and your group. Our balcony rooms are very popular and sell out quickly, I'm glad we were able to accomodate your request. I will be sure to share this review with Johnny and Sarah, they will be delighted to see it. Again, thanks for the awesome review and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!