Courtyard Denton
US$105
US$89
US$112
US$105
All reviewsfire pitdining and shopping optionsin room coffee makernice bistrospent one nightbusiness travelersaturday afternoongood nights sleepnice hotelspacious roomwalking distancewould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastup to datemarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Rooms are very clean! I stay weekly and have never been disappointed. Johnny at the front desk is amazing, never a situation he has not been able to help me with. Nate is a great addition to your staff and very helpful. Breakfast is good, although needs to open earlier than 6:30! Will continue to bring my business here for sure.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad to hear the staff has been taking great care of you. I apologize that our Bistro opens at 6:30, if you have any special requests prior to opening please let us know and we will be happy to try and fulfill your request. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I come to Denton every week and stay at the Marriot Courtyard. The staff there are so good to me especially Sheea, Nate, Sania, Sarah, Victor, and Marshall. I forgot my phone in the room one time and they brought it to my work location - now that's customer service! The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the great review! Thank you for commending our staff members, they always love to see their names mentioned. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was a real jewel in Denton. Couldn't ask for better staff. Sheea & Nate were fabulous. They were friendly and helpful. The room was as nice as any I have stayed in. The beds were comfi. The location is probably the best in Denton. Close enough to everything.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel and location. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed here just one night, and it was great... Super Super nice room with 2 queen beds! the bathroom was super CLEAN, everyone was really friendly and even breakfast was great! Definitely Recommend, if we are in the area again, we will stay here! Thank you for great service!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 413... it was close to the elevators! perfect!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that the staff took great care of you. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have stayed here plenty of times and this hotel has the best service of any Marriott I stay in. The reason is the front desk lady named Sheea is the best in trying to help you with any thing you need.

Sheea has such a nice smile when she greats you and boy the service she gives. She goes beyond any thing you can thing of.

I travel all over the USA and Sheea is the best I have every met, in service, smile and helpful.

I love to stay in Marriotts, I wish all hotels could take lessons from this one. Every one is so nice to you and they make you fell very important.

Danny LaBruzzo/ Port Aransas, Texas

Room Tip: King plus the best
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the great review of our property and of our associate Sheea. I will be sure to share this with her, she will be delighted to see this review. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton.