“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Calgary, Canada
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed here for my first time from Feb 10-12 and must say I was very impressed. Johnny and Marshall at the front desk was very helpful and willing to assist and make our stay more comfortable. The amenities were very clean, great rooms with lots of space and very nice furnishings. Overall I couldn't ask for a better hotel and will plan to stay here again for future trips.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we value your feedback. I'm so glad to hear Johnny and Marshall took good care of you during your stay. I will share this with them, they will be glad to see it. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to Denton.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Cross Roads, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had several of my friends and family stay in this hotel so they could be close to my event (40th birthday and masquerade ball). I worked out the block room rate well in advance and we had approximately 25 rooms booked. We also worked out a deal to have the shuttle take our group to and from the venue where the party was being held so no one would drink and drive.

The only hitch was that the shuttle only held 12 people so it was going to take 3-4 trips each way. The manager, Jen, was only willing to run the shuttle twice each way. This left me without a safe ride for my quests. We had so many people agree to stay in the hotel so they could have a safe ride. I felt obligated to come up with a solution.

Sheea was working Saturday afternoon and when I shared my concerned she starting thinking outside the box to come up with a solution to keep our group safe and happy. She got off work that day at 3:00 pm and then returned around 6:00 pm and personally drove the shuttle back and forth to the venue until everyone was dropped off. SHEEA SAVED THE DAY!!

Because of Sheea I will stay in this hotel again and refer friends and family. I LOVE employees who think outside the box to make sure you feel important. This service was in line with a 5 star resort, all because of her. If I owned a hotel I would steal her away!

Thank you for taking care of our large group!

Cindy Orozco

Room Tip: The king suite was very large and very nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for the review of our property, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your kind words about Sheea, she is always looking for ways to go above and beyond. I'm so glad to hear she was able to assist your group and making sure everyone had a safe ride. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again!
Nash, Oklahoma
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Rooms are very clean! I stay weekly and have never been disappointed. Johnny at the front desk is amazing, never a situation he has not been able to help me with. Nate is a great addition to your staff and very helpful. Breakfast is good, although needs to open earlier than 6:30! Will continue to bring my business here for sure.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad to hear the staff has been taking great care of you. I apologize that our Bistro opens at 6:30, if you have any special requests prior to opening please let us know and we will be happy to try and fulfill your request. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again!
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I come to Denton every week and stay at the Marriot Courtyard. The staff there are so good to me especially Sheea, Nate, Sania, Sarah, Victor, and Marshall. I forgot my phone in the room one time and they brought it to my work location - now that's customer service! The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the great review! Thank you for commending our staff members, they always love to see their names mentioned. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was a real jewel in Denton. Couldn't ask for better staff. Sheea & Nate were fabulous. They were friendly and helpful. The room was as nice as any I have stayed in. The beds were comfi. The location is probably the best in Denton. Close enough to everything.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel and location. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed here just one night, and it was great... Super Super nice room with 2 queen beds! the bathroom was super CLEAN, everyone was really friendly and even breakfast was great! Definitely Recommend, if we are in the area again, we will stay here! Thank you for great service!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 413... it was close to the elevators! perfect!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your review of our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that the staff took great care of you. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton!
Port Aransas, Texas
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have stayed here plenty of times and this hotel has the best service of any Marriott I stay in. The reason is the front desk lady named Sheea is the best in trying to help you with any thing you need.

Sheea has such a nice smile when she greats you and boy the service she gives. She goes beyond any thing you can thing of.

I travel all over the USA and Sheea is the best I have every met, in service, smile and helpful.

I love to stay in Marriotts, I wish all hotels could take lessons from this one. Every one is so nice to you and they make you fell very important.

Danny LaBruzzo/ Port Aransas, Texas

Room Tip: King plus the best
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the great review of our property and of our associate Sheea. I will be sure to share this with her, she will be delighted to see this review. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton.