“A Continued Great Experience”
Review of Courtyard Denton

Courtyard Denton
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I've had the pleasure to be here awhile now and get the lay of the land so I wanted to do another review. Its not often you stay with a hotel family for as long as I have and I have to say this hotel really goes the extra mile to make sure you're taken care of. The entire staff that I interact with is always so helpful (Gina, Sarah, Adam, Krista, Sania, Raquel, and Evie). I may have spelled a name or 2 wrong, but they are magnificent when it comes to delivering customer service to their guests. When I come to Denton the next time around I'll be considering the Courtyard for my hotel needs. A big thank you to the Courtyard Denton staff.

Room Tip: The extended kings rock!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property and to highlight the associates that have been taking such good care of you. I will be sure to share this review with all of them, they will be delighted to see it. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our first impression was NOT a great one. As we walked in the doorway, mid-afternoon, the front desk clerk met us with a scowl, barely a hello, very curt, borderline rude to the point we wanted to go somewhere else, but chose to stay. Spoke to manager the desk morning who was very apologetic for her. Seems they had other problems with this girl, but still kept her. We decided to cut our visit short, even though the accommodations were wonderful, and the rest of the staff was excellent! Breakfast was great, but every time we saw same girl at front desk, she looked bothered by everyone. Just wasn't worth it, so we left early. Will check if she's there if we decide to book again or check into another hotel.

Room Tip: Manager and most of staff are awesome! Don't let one young girl at front desk ruin your stay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your accommodations. I am disturbed to hear that you received less than superior service from one of our Front Desk associates. I am unable to identify what associate you wrote about, I would love to have the opportunity to discuss with you personally. If you could take a moment to contact me via email or phone to discuss. Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to the Denton area.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Very clean room and super quiet. There were two different large groups staying at the hotel and I slept until my alarm woke me up. Many times, I awake to doors slamming or showers running, but this hotel was extremely quiet- even on the first floor! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stay at the Denton Courtyard for business about once every month for a few nights. Whenever I get to the front counter to check in, I'm always greeted by a friendly, smiling face. Sheea is wonderful and always has a smile for me. Makes coming to Denton that much nicer!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while I visited friends. The staff was excellent. Sheea did a great job at accommodating my needs. The room was very clean and fresh. The bed was very comfortable as well. I will continue to stay at this hotel every time I visit Denton.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past year. Sheea and Johnny have been fabulous. They remember by name, answer my questions and deliver great service with a smile. I would rate them as the best among any hotel employees I've interacted with in my travel experiences. The rooms are always clean and I love having breakfast in the Bistro. The hotel is filled with all the amenities I need: excellent fitness room, business office, boarding pass printing station, mini-mart with snacks....the list goes on. I would highly recommend staying at this Courtyard if you find yourself in Denton, Texas.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Check in was quick and easy, the hotel was great, but the staff went above and beyond! My daughter got sick, in the hall outside our room, and Krista took care of everything...with a smile on her face! So appreciative of the kindness we were shown, and then Kathryn served me a much needed drink! These people were tops!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I'm so glad to hear Krista and Kathryn took great care of you and your family! I will share this with them, they will be delighted to see it. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Denton.