“Stop on the way to visit Mississippi”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 376 Restaurants in Denton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Stop on the way to visit Mississippi”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The food at the Texas Roadhouse was Outstanding. The folks working at this restaurant were about a kind as they come. We had an outstanding meal.

Visited December 2013

Denver, Colorado
“So so...”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Typical average fare for Texas Roadhouse. My steak was undercooked, but passable enough that I wouldn't send it back. Service, though, was excellent. Our server was very attentive to us.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Roger S
Hammond, Louisiana
“Good eating at reasonable price”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We went to Denton, TX, to celebrate our great grandson and our son-in-law's birthday so we decided to take the whole brood to lunch at Texas Roadhouse. That was an easy choice since I've been a "Roadie" with them for several years. This Roadhouse didn't disappoint us in any way. We asked about being served outside, was told they normally wouldn't be serving outside but they would accomodate us. Our grandson is in a wheelchair so it made it much easier at the outside table. Our server was very efficient and personable. The food that everyone had was perfect so the affair was a success. I would recommend this Roadhouse to anyone.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Bad service, bad food.”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Me and my family have there a lot in the last year. The service this time I was there was terrible. I had 4 beers and the Waitress ( Kate) told me that there was a 4 drink min. did not matter if you had the short beers or the large ones, so they cut me off. I ask to speak to the manager (Jeremy) he told me that they had started that policy 4 mos. ago. After we left I called the Flower Mound location and they said there was no such policy. I had been there within a week and was served a lot more than 4 beers.

Nobody else was drinking in my party, I had my wife there and she was the one that would be driving us. Also the food was terrible. the chicken fried steak was so bad, they had pounded it out so thin. It was a dark fried mess, like they don t ever change out there grease, that they use in there fryers. There were 6 of us that ordered, out of those meals, 3 were bad.

Kate our server was so bad she could not even hardly clean off the table she was so lazy. Then we asked for a booster seat for the child in our party, and she never brought us one. She is a terrible server. She needs to go back to washing dishes. The silverware we had come out, were all dirty. The said part out this is that I am always prepared to give the wait staff more than 20% of the bill.

• Visited November 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
“Good Service; excellent steaks”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Good menu; wide choices; sizeable portions. If you're into meat and potatoes, excellent. Ceasar Salad with Chicken prepared very well also . . . . Chicken seemed freshly charbroiled.

Visited September 2013