“Pretty good steak”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Pretty good steak”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Dinner with my college kids. Good Margaritas, good steak. Crowded at 6:30 pm on a weeknight. We had a 15 minute wait. Popular place.

• Visited March 2014

Dallas
“Typical chain food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you don't mind waiting for a typical meal it's the place to be. Too crowded on the weekends to be worth the wait. Very noisy too.

• Visited April 2014
Frisco, Texas
“A good steak house”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

It's good for a fast steak meal. Well priced and tastes good. Family friendly, good atmosphere with music.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Food, Lousy Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

You usually can't beat the Roadhouse for food and service, but the atmosphere has a lot to be desired. I would rather do curb side pick-up and take it home to enjoy in the comfort of my own environment. The other night they sat us across from a table of two small young boys dining with their parents. Don't get me wrong, we love children and grandchildren; we have 11 of our own. But the toddler screamed and was basically allowed to do so, when mom told him to stop; he hit her. Our dinner was less then great, that sad. However our food and service were exceptional and I left a 25% tip.

FYI: I wish that they served Teriyaki sauce for their steaks!

I am an old fashion person, and I don't like these places that shove us in those booths all the time. I am a fuller figured woman with short legs, and I find them very uncomfortable to sit in. I like a traditional table and chairs. They only have a few of those, and you usually have to wait close to an hour to get one. This is not a cheap place to eat, so if you want my money and business, put in some more tables and chairs. I hear people complain about the booths every time I visit, even the little screamer went under the table and mom had a hard time reaching him.

They never seem to build one big enough, I have eaten in several different ones, in a few different towns and states, and they always seem to have a long wait at dinner time. Wake up people, build a bit bigger, add more tables; and move the bar and noise out of the way of families trying to enjoy dining with their families and visiting. Which is what this world needs, more people communicating together. My soap box for the day...

• Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Family”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Had never been to one and have heard about their buns. Oh yes, they were awesome!

I had the ribeye steak with a sweet potato. The steak was tasty and tender, the sweet potato also melted in your mouth. I would for sure go back.

It was very noisy though.

Visited March 2014