Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersBronze level
Humble, Texas, United States
“Best Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Always accommodating, comfortable beds and good breakfast. Love this hotel! Would stay here again and again! Also would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Denton for business or pleasure. It is also very conveniently located near some great restaurants within walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stayed there while getting Her Highness the daughter settled into her dorm. Our room was very clean, beds were comfortable, the pool and hot tub were great. Highly recommend. The only thing startling were the rats that came out around the pool at night. They kept to the perimeter and I guess rats get thirsty, too, but they were small dog sized. Bring a big cat if you are going to hang out at the pool after dark, I guess.

Green Features: Lot's of literature on recycling and re-using.
Collinsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

The rooms were great, we used the hot tub and pool area and it was great as well......The people were friendly and the hotel was clean and we will for sure stay here again. You actually with your room get free breakfast and not just a roll and coffee, you have everything, eggs, ham, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, toast, waffles, cereal. My fiancée likes my pic of the place to stay for our one year anniversary......

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Collinsville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

This is one of my favorite places to stay. Everything is clean and inviting with modern touches. The pool is very inviting. For a premier hotel, the rates are excellent. My only regret is that I'm never able to stay longer.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

My two sons and I stayed here on 08/13/13 and were expecting an average hotel and were wonderfully surprised.
The staff/management were incredibly friendly, rooms are beautiful and spacious, pool was a hit with my children, and breakfast was delicious.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Denton.

Port Neches
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We headed to Denton, TX for the weekend. We booked our room in advance and were beyond pleased when we arrived. Everything was spotless, fresh and fabulous. We reserved a room with 2 double beds, and the room was hugh, with a microwave and small fridge. The pool and gym were also just as nice, very clean. The mall and several shops are just down the road, and the wedding venue (Ashton Gardens) was also within a few miles. Great location with restaurants within walking distance. Don't worry about breakfast though, because they serve a great breakfast. Whatever you need, it is provided for you. Very nice reception upon our arrival and also upon our departure - easy to check in and check out. If I had a question, they had the answer. If we travel to Denton again, we will definitely book the Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites. Thank you for your excellent service!

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have stayed in quite a few BW Plus locations before, but this is my first visit to a BW premier property. Crown Chase Inn does not disappoint. Other reviewers have described the property perfectly, from the cook to order omelet in the morning, to the attractive pool area and room décor. They are definitely a cut above the rest. But what really impressed me most were the people. I stayed a total of 3 nights, and after the first night, people at the front desk were already greeting me by name. And on the evening before check out, I was experiencing some problems with getting my airline boarding pass printed. Without my asking, staff on duty noticed my frustration, and offered to help with the printing. I will be returning to town again this week, and my choice of hotel is again the Crown Chase Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family