“Great value and comfortable accomodations”

Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Denton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, Texas
“Great value and comfortable accomodations”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Excellent location, comfortable rooms, friendly staff. Breakfast variety and quality was good. Recommend this hotel for business or family trips. Within walking distance of several large chain restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Denton, TX, United States
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Had a great time! Had everyting we needed to just relax for the weekend. The area had good access to all our favorite restaurants Black Eyed Pea and El Fenix. Location also near a mall where my wife could do all her walking. A movie theater was very close by and had all the current movie selections.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Nacogdoches, United States
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This was our first stay at a Best Western Premier. Top notch facility. The pool area with waterfall feature was fun for our grandchild. Very clean and modern hotel. This hotel is within walking distance to four excellent restaurants. A nine hole golf course is 1.6 miles away. Friendly and helpful staff. The free breakfast is very good. We will be coming back.

• Stayed September 2014, travelled with family

Corinth, Texas
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I used the best western to reserve a block of rooms for my wedding and I was very pleased with the experience. I had a great special rate for my guests (almost half off!) The Manager Casey was so friendly and helpful. She ensured that my guests stay and experience was awesome! The pool was beautiful and the made to order breakfast buffet/omelet bar was very good! I stayed there the night before the wedding in a king suite and man it was awesome! The bed was super comfy and they had a huge selection of pillows. The sofa sleeper was comfortable and I had plenty of channels to watch (although I didn't really watch much tv.) The bathroom was very night and I loved the walk-in shower! If I had to stay in Denton, this is the place I would stay!

The hotel also is very close to a lot of the restaurants and shopping in Denton. The Texas Roadhouse, On the Boarder, Red Lobster and Olive Garden are all within a short walk.

Room Tip: all rooms that I visited during my stay were nice. I did like the poolside rooms though.
Green Features: They have a system to let you reuse towels and linens. I think I saw some recycling bins too.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I am the Manager of Best Western Plus Duncanville/Dallas. My wife and I needed a get away from Dallas and also it was a chance to stay at a Premier. We both were both impressed by the property as we entered. We were greeted with a smile by Justin and he acknowledged and thanked us for being Platinum Members.

The room was located on the top floor with a nice view. Room was amazing with the living room area and bedroom area separated by a door. Pool was amazing as well. Breakfast was great.

It was a great trip to Denton and my wife and I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The King Suite is a great room to watch tv and the go to bed. Just like being home.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for the past year when we go visit our son at UNT. The rooms are nice, very clean, and comfortable. The free breakfast is a wonderful plus. There are multiple restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Service is top-knotch; especially Justin M., who has been at the front desk at each of our stays. I once saw/heard an idiot of a hotel guest totally reaming him out late one evening for a recommending a particular cab service. (Ridiculous!) I was so impressed by the way Justin handled the rude customer and how he diffused the situation that I just had to mention it in the review, because it is a great example of the valuable and professional service at this hotel. (I did happen to see this same customer apologizing to Justin the next day for his rude behavior!) Bottom line, although there are closer hotels to the UNT campus, this will continue to be my only choice to stay when visiting Denton.

Humble, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Love staying at this hotel when I come to see my daughter at UNT. It's also great that UNT parents get a discount. I will recommend this hotel to any of the parents of UNT students. The staff at this hotel are always friendly and helpful!