“excellent”

Hilton Garden Inn Denton
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed 13 February 2014

love the rooms, staff is great always friendly and helpful. always stay at hotel when im in town. this wont let me post unless I add more characters. what more can I say except that I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. We will always strive to make our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. We hope to see you again when your journeys bring you this way!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Denton

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I travel for a living, I come to Denton a few times a year and the Hilton Garden Inn is my favourite place to stay.
Simply a great hotel with clean rooms, a nice bar and breakfast area, and Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and Texas Roadhouse next door, what else can I ask for?!
And the black lady (can't remember her name now) in reception is the greatest, always so helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Denton. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Jeannette was helpful! This is a great area with a lot of close restaurants and shopping. I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Booked five rooms for myself and family for local wedding, there were no complaints from any family that attended. All staff were professional and very courteous, each room had unique needs for specific bed sizes, all assigned rooms were properly assigned by the front desk to each family member as requested. Property is clean and well maintained.

My only concern was the bed in my room, we requested two queen beds, I did not have a measuring tape but I do not believe the size of the bed is actually a queen, also the beds have a unique feature where you can adjust the firmness of the mattress on each side, of course my side did NOT work, the bed was not very comfortable on either side. Two adults in their "queen" bed will not be comfortable unless your a hobbit.

Room Tip: Check out the beds are they queen or double?
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.
I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We understand that sleep comfort is subjective and each person has their own idea of firm and soft mattresses. Although most guests like our mattresses, we do have guests who are not as comfortable on them. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.
Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. Our Queen mattresses are 60" by 79". Standard dimensions for a Queen mattress is 60x80 but that varies a little by manufacturer. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times in past. The staff are very helpful, professional and friendly. Whenever I needed to do an early check in, they have always went beyond the call of duty to assist me. The rooms are always clean!! Nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Let me start by thanking you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our property.
We value our guests' feedback and use that to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Feedback from frequent guests is especially helpful in showing us what we are doing right and wrong. If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please let us know. We hope to see you again.
If I can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact me.
Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This hotel is above average one based on the price and its services. The lobby provides you a refreshment (coffee, water and cookie) at the time you come in. The room is good for business traveler because the bathroom in the middle to separate bedroom and living room with desk . Both areas have TVs (2 TVs in the room).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Junior Suite to your liking. I hope you had time to try our wonderful breakfast while here. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Denton in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one week whilst working at the Corporate office nearby.

This is one of 3 hotels in a line on the highway and in my opinion the best of the 3. The reception area is light and welcoming and the staff efficient and friendly.

My room was light, clean and quiet though it was on the 3rd floor at the rear of the hotel; so I don't know whether lower floors or those facing the highway would have been as quiet.

The breakfast was excellent both in the range of food and the way it was cooked. My only criticism of the breakfast service was that it took some time to have an omelette cooked to order; otherwise the service was friendly and efficient.

I didn't get to try the outdoor swimming pool or the bar but both looked very tempting. Hopefully I'll get to try these next time.

Overall this is a very nice business hotel to use, the nearest restaurants are about 100 yards away but it seemed safe enough to walk there even at night. I would certainly be very happy to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Denton. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed the breakfast! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is my choice of hotel for Denton Area. Every time I visit Denton I try to stay in this hotel. This is a great hotel close to almost everything, restaurant, shopping areas. It seems a newer building with clean room and updated facilities.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. If there is anything we can improve on, please let me know. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.