“great stay in Denton”

Hilton Garden Inn Denton
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed 24 February 2014

every time I have to take customers to our factory in Denton we try to stay here because of the outstanding service we receive from the staff. the made to order breakfast is always a hit with my customers I could not ask for a better place to bring them!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the customer service to your liking. We appreciate our corporate guests and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Denton in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Heating and Cooling vent under window was LOUD. Couldn't sleep well. Staff were most pleasant and hotel is very clean. Bar waitress is extremely friendly. Pool and hottub looks great and clean, however during my visit it was just too cold. Bathrooms and lounge all looks newly renovated and well kept. Nice outside lounge area near bar. Great local restaurants walking distance

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about our hotel.
We strive to provide excellent and friendly customer service. It is our hope that our guests feel comfortable for their stay with us. Any input we get helps us improve our efforts. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by the HVAC system. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
We hope to see you again if you pass this way in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

You are charged for all services immediately upon arrival. You are also charged 30 dollars per night for room charges whether you use them or not. You do receive this money back 24 -72 hours after departure. Did not appreciate having the full charges taken out of my account before I checked out. When I went to pay with cash, the money was already out of my checking account. I paid with cash and then waited for the charges to reappear in my account.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Let me start by thanking you for your taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay at our property.
I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. We do not charge guests until checkout. We do get an authorization of every guest's credit card for the cost of the room plus $30 per night for incidentals. If you use a debit card then your banking institution holds the moneys from your account until the final charges post in their system. The balance is then returned to your account 24-72 business hours after the checkout date. This is standard hotel industry policy. This is explained to all guests with debit cards at check-in. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have stayed in other Hilton Garden Inn locations and have been impressed with the customer service, accommodations, breakfast, and amenities offered. We arrived to our room, and unfortunately, the air conditioner was stuck on 61°F. After a quick call to the concierge desk, we were checked into another room with no hesitation. We are very likely to continue to book our accommodations with Hilton Garden Inn when traveling to any place the hotel is available.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Let me start by thanking you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our property.
We value our guests' feedback and use that to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Responses such as yours are also a great reminder that our guests notice our staff's efforts. If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please let us know. We hope to see you again.
Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Everything was simply wonderful, except the adjustable mattresses. Try them out before you choose to collapse onto one. Other than the beds, all other amenities were great & I will choose Hilton Garden Inn in the future, provided they have better mattresses.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
dthorpe210, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We understand that sleep comfort is subjective and each person has their own idea of firm and soft mattresses. Although most guests like our mattresses, we do have guests who are not as comfortable on them. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.
Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. Guest input is sometimes the only way we know of such issues. We appreciate your comments as that helps find some maintenace issues and correct them. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

love the rooms, staff is great always friendly and helpful. always stay at hotel when im in town. this wont let me post unless I add more characters. what more can I say except that I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind comments. We will always strive to make our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. We hope to see you again when your journeys bring you this way!

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I travel for a living, I come to Denton a few times a year and the Hilton Garden Inn is my favourite place to stay.
Simply a great hotel with clean rooms, a nice bar and breakfast area, and Olive Garden, Red Lobster, and Texas Roadhouse next door, what else can I ask for?!
And the black lady (can't remember her name now) in reception is the greatest, always so helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Denton. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Jeannette was helpful! This is a great area with a lot of close restaurants and shopping. I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.