Super 8 Denton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Courtyard Denton(Denton)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesshort stayquick checkroom was cleannight stayparking loteasy accessvery nice hotelfree breakfaststupendousmegantexascerealbugsmotelinterstateuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stopped here late at night needing a room to sleep for a few hours. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was very clean and breakfast was better than I've had in higher priced hotels.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank srp_42
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Stayed on business. Rooms were clean and staff was very helpful. Would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Super 8 is not a 5-star hotel, but it's a clean, inexpensive, and convenient place to stay if you are staying on the north side of the DFW Metroplex. It's right off of I-35E and is just minutes from the UNT campus. The Super 8 is a great place to stay if you are visiting the campus. The employees were all very friendly and I found it to be a good option if you are out during the day and just need a clean, safe place to sleep at night.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2010

Rooms come with Fridge, Micro, single cup coffe service (YUK). I booked in for a 5 day stay which was a big mistake. Visiting DFW for the NASCAR race so I had alot of down time in the room. The rooms are decently appointed and clean but they are SMALL. Barely 30" between the beds and the wall or furniture.
If you want a cheap sleep for one/two nites this place is just fine but if you I satying longer I wouldn't recommend. They have a Continental breakfast but I didn't partake. Although many did.
Great location right on 35E. Close to shopping and dozens of restaurants from McDonalds to upsacle.
TV's are old "tube" type but have RCA jacks. The Hi-Speed internet is exceptional 10+MgHz

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank Scottmcm
super8denton_11, Manager at Super 8 Denton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

Hello Scottmcm!

Thank you for your comments regarding our Super 8 in Denton, TX. We appreciate your business as well as your input. This allows us to better serve your needs as well as the needs for others going forward. We hope to see you again!

Management

Reviewed 9 May 2010

Was in Denton on business and didn't know for sure if I was going to need to stay overnight or not, so this was a walk in room deal. Still checked the online rate before hand, and instead of going through the hassle of reserving (since I was in my car) just stopped in. Price front desk gave was amazingly same as the online rate.
Hotel staff is friendly, hotel was clean and had plenty of parking. Hallway had obvious smoke smell, but room did not.
Because of it's corner location it's easy to get to off the interstate regardless of what direction you are traveling, and with Rudy's BBQ next door, you really don't have to go out far to find a good meal.
Only drawback I could see were (and none really bothered me): all the pillows on my bed were super soft. If you like a firm pillow, and don't carry your own you may wasn't to take note. This could have just been my room though. and secondly, no iron/iron board in room. My shirt could have used a small touch up, but wasn't a big deal. Just another thing to be aware of.
But for a Super 8, and for the price, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business