“Easy access off I-35, close to restaurants, and fuel stations”
Review of Super 8 Denton

Super 8 Denton
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent value, location close to restaurants (one walking distance adjoining to parking lot), staff friendly, dressed professionally, and accommodating.

The only negative I found was a remote for the tv that was a bit dirty and sticky. Dirty remotes are typical at most accommodations but I would have rated a five had the remote been clean. Very accommodating for animals, pet walk areas with bags and trash can provided outside. Real plus! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Nice for the great price I got for the 2 night stay. Easy on/off IH35. Great choice of restaurants nearby.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
A Wyndham traveler
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I love staying at the Super 8 in Denton, Texas! We've been staying here since 2009. It's clean and comfortable, and the staff is excellent!
It's also close to I-35E and to local services.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric I
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We went to Denton to get our Freshman college student set up in his new dorm. When we got to the hotel, there was no one at the front desk. There was a sign stating to dial 0 on the phone on the wall, so we did and a clerk came quickly. When we got into our room, I showered and was resting after the move, my husband was watching TV when the television lost most of it channels. It took 3 calls to the front desk before someone answered. My husband explained about the TV and the clerk stated we could be moved to a new room or he could try to fix it. I was already settled for the night and didn't relish the idea of someone in my room trying to fix the TV. My husband went down and go keys for 2 rooms near ours. The first one he checked, the TV was doing the same thing as the room we were in, but the second room it worked just fine. When we went to move rooms, I turned off the air conditioner and water ran out of it onto the carpet. The rooms were very run down looking. The hallways smelled terribly like cigarette smoke, and there was a woman with 2 little girls that apparently thought that the hallways and stairs were their playground as they were running up and down for what seemed like hours. The breakfast was terrible. We usually stay at Super 8 when we travel and have a great experience, but not this time. We have at least 4 years of traveling to Denton maybe more with my younger son wanting to go to UNT, but we will never stay at the Denton Super 8 again,

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family