“To go service is awful!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #169 of 382 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Italian
Description: phone 940 381 2549
Description: phone 940 381 2549
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We opted to get an order to go, since we had small children. Whomever took our order, didn't get order right. For the "make your own pasta" option, he charged us for the mushrooms, tomatoes, etc. This entree ended up costing $17! Macaroni Grill doesn't charge for the extras, just the meat.
When we got home, an entree was not added, but the extra alfredo sauce ($2.95) was. Very frustrating to go drive back and no credit was given? The order had been repeated to us over the phone!
There's a reason I don't go to Olive Garden, and this is why!

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 10 July 2013

It is right by the Marriott, so this location was very convenient. Salad, breadsticks, dinner, dessert--what else could a family want?

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Fasten your seatbelts folks. This was NOT a good dining experience. We went for lunch. The hostess and our waitress were very nice, and that's where it all ended.Our "Tour of Italy" dish was just not fit to eat. I can't believe the kitchen would send out a dish like this. I called the manager over and she did comp the tab because I think she saw how bad it looked.Sorry, but we will not be going back. There are too many other places to eat that do a better job than this. I would suggest they take a good look at their operation,or they will all be out of a job soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

A great restaurant to have some delicious food with great friends. We received great friendly service and delicious food in a very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Ordered the salmon and broccoli it looked do delicious on the menu but when it arrived at the table it was burned and dried out they tried to hide it by adding more pesto on the top. When I sent away and told the manager the situation he was apologetic and offed to remake the dish but I never reorder a dish when it's not rite just a personal rule mine. I took a pic of the burned fish but didn't see the way to post.
The manager returned with a gift card for my next visit, the is the third bad meal at this location so it will not be used at the Denton location. Denton Olive Garden is really on target or way off mark which comes down to poorly trained and unmanaged staff.

4  Thank Teresa O

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!