“Great!”

Add it.
Cinemark 14
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Denton
Reviewed 16 May 2014

this theater has very good service, but terrible prices :( it could've been cleaner too. I went to go he "NOAH" here, and I had a great time.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Enjoy this movie theater. Nice and clean. Lots of parking and terraced seating inside makes this great evening out for date night with your partner or the whole family.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My friends and I go there every Monday night. We eat before we go, but the popcorn is very tempting. They have first run movies and we take advantage of Seniors night prices.

1  Thank Bluewing42
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is the movie theater that my both my family and friends go to the most. I love the seating and how much parking there is.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is my closest movie theatre and it is one of the stadium style locations. I think it is kept in pretty decent condition and so far I have had no issues with the quality of the picture or the sound. I'll go back again.

Been to Cinemark 14? Share your experiences!