“Never a problem”

Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Oklahoma City
“Never a problem”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Have stayed here several times and has always been clean and comfortable! Desk staff has been courteous, polite and attentive. What more could a road warrior ask for! They have always recognized my elite points status, and been extremely thankful for being a loyal and repeat customer!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank DaMoldBrok
Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Plus inn & Suites at DENTON TX. I appreciate your taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus DENTON TX the next time you are in DENTON.
I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay comfortable and happy one.
Suresh Patel GM.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Wheaton IL, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great hotel for the price. Hotel was just remodeled and it is beautiful! The staff were just fantastic. The breakfast had verity. I would stay there again and recommend it to all staying in the Denton, TX area

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Suresh_Patel_Denton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Plus DENTON TX.
I appreciate for your comments. I hope we will see you again.
Suresh Patel GM.
Austin, TX
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Returned to this hotel from a stay 3 years ago because the beds are so comfortable and rooms are clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was adequate. For our low carb diet we were able to get eggs and sausage, which aren't always available at 'breakfast provided' hotels. Lobby was being renovated, so floors were bare cement but that didn't matter to us. Didn't use pool or gym. The only reason I didn't rate this Excellent is because I didn't want to pay $132 for a quick one-night stay, but I did so because the beds are so comfortable. I tried to bargain down - no luck even though I'm a rewards member and it was already after 7:00 p.m. when I made the reservation, but that was a Best Western HQ situation, not up to the specific hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Suresh_Patel_Denton, Manager at Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always like guest that return because they had an enjoyable stay previously. We are glad that you enjoyed our complementary hot breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again.
Hattiesburg, MS
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was spacious and clean. It is located immediately off I-35 and located right next to a new shopping area with a wal mart and a wide variety of dining options as well as a couple of gas stations. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Needing a nights lodging for a graduation to be held on University, I picked Best Western Plus just off I-35 at its intersection with University. I made the right choice. The location was perfect and the rooms were great. No noise. Everything was just right. You'll notice all the compliments but not 5 stars. The entry and exit on University could be a bit tricky at high volume traffic times. Otherwise, this is a great place for a nights rest.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 18 May 2013

My husband and I are driving cross-country from Texas to Seattle, Washington, with a car fully loaded with all the last minute items we didn't send on the moving van. This Best Western was our first stop, following a very long day of packing, cleaning, closing on the sale of our house, and then driving the first 200 miles of our trip. We pulled into the parking lot of this Best Western totally anxious about our room, its location, and how hard it would be to unload all our stuff. We needn't have worried. What awaited us was a beautifully decorated, spacious, and very clean room, with superior comforts, ranging from the very large shower head, to the amazingly comfortable bed. Perhaps best of all, we were given the perfect room for our needs, on the first floor with easy access to the parking lot--we had noted we had lots of luggage when we made our reservation. We finally relaxed after a very long and stressful day. The staff members we met were unfailingly pleasant and attentive to our needs. This is clearly a very well managed hotel. The manager of this Best Western, Mr. Suresh Patel, is to be commended for having this facility in tip-top shape and providing the kind of service that goes with that.

Room Tip: Explain any special needs or preferences you might have. The management is very customer-oriented an...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Liberty
Reviewed 9 May 2013

The reason why I chose this hotel was because it was right down the road from TWU School where my daughter attends. The staff was very friendly, the room was nice and also the free breakfast was delicious. They had a variety of food such as cereals, waffles and etc. More than likely that is where I will be staying for my next trip to Denton.

Room Tip: Location is great if you want to travel to UNT or TWU and there are shopping center next door to hot...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family