“Still thinking about my burger”

Rooster's Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 384 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 April 2014

High reviews are often a let down for my husband and I. Not the case here. We had the pork nachos and they were fab. Husband had the grilled cheese big burger and he really liked it. I had the burger with jalapeños(sorry don't recall the names). I loved mine. So many places claim a good burger and I'm never impressed. This one was great and will be my first stop next burger craving. Good, hot food, service not impressive but not bad.

1  Thank Kellie G

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Rooster tails are the best fried onions I've ever had. They list 'favorites' on the menu. I do not give a '5' rating often but this places' style is convincing. Service we received was very good and their recommendations were right on. Red neck atmosphere and food is their pride. You might miss, but it might be you if you do.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The pull pork nachos are an excellent choice for an appetizer or dinner! There is enough to share with plenty for two people!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This place has a bit of everything including a full bar. BBQ is smokey good. Sandwiches are plenty o' variety. Don't hit your head on the Xmas tree!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere here is great . Sit inside or out. Some days feature a mix your own Bloody Mary. Food is good, and so is the service. BBQ is very good. Go here for a good time not a gourmet meal.