“Rooster's Roadhouse”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Pilot Point, Texas
“Rooster's Roadhouse”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have heard about this place, but this was my first trip. My companions go there weekly. It is amazing pulled pork nachos. I have the appetizer for my lunch and could only eat a little of the HUGE portion

the cheese fries and onion wedges are to die for. did not get to dessert. we were full. what a great college atmosphere hang out.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Diane C

Little Elm, Texas
“red, white and blue”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place advertises itself as red neck, white trash, blue collar and definitely a fun and funky place to eat. Eclectic Texas bar decor. Free peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. Love the christmas tree hanging upside down from the ceiling. We were not impressed with the appetizers but the entrees are real good and the portions are generous. Best brisket and burgers I've ever had.

Visited April 2014
Denton, Texas
“Good food and cold beer!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a must stop in Denton for me. They have a variety of food, from bbq and burgers to nachos and sandwiches! The food is tasty and the drinks are cold. They have outside seating out front and a patio at the back. If you like spicy food (and can handle really really hot) then you can give the hell burger a shot! Good luck!

• Visited April 2014
Argyle, Texas
“tasty food”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Food was very good - service was fast and efficient. Orders were all correctly done as ordered for our group. Love the taco salad - just like my mom used to make many years ago. Hamburgers were great cooked to order.

• Visited April 2014
Denton, TX
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Rooster's is a great place to eat and visit with friends. The burgers remind me of the ones I had as a kid on road trips. Nothing fancy, just really good Americana food. They do have some unusual items on the menu for brave souls that landed them on the Food Network show "Heat Seekers."
Even though Rooster's is both a bar and a restaurant, our family eats there fairly regularly. My husband and one kid like the barbeque. I personally think the burgers are the best.
Service is usually pretty good and everyone seems to enjoy working there overall. You can even eat outside on pretty days.

• Visited March 2014