“business hotel”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Nashville, United States
“business hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

This Hampton Inn is a good clean priced right location perfect for business traveler who wants speed of check in space to work access to restaurants and other amenities. I would stay here again if in the area for sure. Did not use much of the facility as was only here one night, but staff was friendly and attentive and the lobby area is set up for meeting business people who travel an area. If you are in sales and need to meet a manager or another sales person for a quick meeting - this is great spot to do so.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I value your opinion. It is because of your feedback that we continue providing excellent service. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Denton. Have a wonderful day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

There are several major-chain hotels along the I-35 corridor near Denton. I've had the chance to stay at several of them over the years and this was my first stay at the Hampton Inn. For the price, the hotel was adequate, although many room details were showing a bit of wear around the edges. (There are a couple of newer properties within a very short distance for almost identical price.) Soundproofing was not that great either. Although there were few guests staying that weekend, those that were around were very noticeable.

What bothered me most about this particular Hampton Inn (and the main reason I won't go back) was the lack of adequate night lighting in the hotel's surrounding parking areas. My first-floor room faced the main front parking lot, however it was virtually impossible to see large sections of the lot directly in front of my window at night. Even if you don't plan to be out and about at night, the security of one's car certainly comes into question.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your review! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had during your stay with us. We always strive to provide our guest with the best quality and service. You will be happy to know we have recently upgraded our lighting in our parking area to insure vehicle safety. Thank you again for your review.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

This location was great if you are visiting the campus of University of North Texas. The stay was wonderful just don't stay in a corner room by the elevator, you won't have a quiet night. You could hear everything that was said and the bell will wake you up. The staff is great.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review! I appreciate you letting us know about the noise from the elevator. I have informed my maintenance department of the issue, so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your kind words!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Good hotel, consistent Hampton Inn quality. My room was on the street side, not far from the Interstate. Road noises were louder that I would have liked. A room on the other side of the building would have been better. Rudy's BBQ (across the road) was great and made up for any minor inconveniences. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry to hear about the noise from the interstate. We can and are always willing to adjust your assigned room location if you have any issues. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. We hope to see you in Denton again soon!
atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

This hotel had a fantastic staff with a great attitude. everything was well kept and the breakfast was pretty good for a free breakfast. the doors were very thin and not soundproof AT ALL. Also, although the room was clean upon arrival, I dint feel it was cleaned well during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. My team and I truly appreciate your kind words. I'm sorry to hear about any noise disturbance you encountered. I have also informed my housekeeping supervisor of the issue you had with your room. As you know, we strive to provide our guest with excellent service and quality.
Billings, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Nice hotel. Handy to restaurants. Clean and comfortable. The breakfast was actually pretty good, with the exception of the rubber eggs. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The in-room refrigerator was very noisy, which was fairly annoying at night. Great access to I-35E, as well as the frontage road which permits local access to a variety of restaurants. Location is 10 minutes from the University of North Texas, which is a straight shot from the hotel, but far enough away to be pretty quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ariel_Yarbrough, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
We are so happy that you chose to stay with us while visiting Denton! You will be happy to know that we have recently upgraded our breakfast for guest satisfaction. Thank you making us aware of the issue with your refrigerator. We have informed our maintenance staff of the issue. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Denton as your hotel!
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed @ the Hampton in Denton for three days alone, while my daughter got settled back into her dorm at UNT. The room (King suite) was excellent and provided me with a quiet place. I love the beds, pillows and comforters. The only negative thing I can think of is this: After multiple stays at Hampton, the breakfast can be a little boring. Great food, but I have had it all before. I don't think much could be done about it, since they do provide a few days of variety with the hot items. All in all, I have a great stay and will come back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rebecca A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denton, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the move in to UNT. We always love having our UNT families with us. I am glad your stay with us was an enjoyable one and hope some of our newer options on the breakfast bar will offer more selection during your next trip. Best of luck to your daughter during her time at UNT and we look forward to seeing you in the future!