“Best in Denton”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I come here often for breakfast and lunch. The eggs Benedict are really good (tip: get them with English muffin rather than biscuit--the biscuit gets too soggy). Too crowded on the weekend, unfortunately, and no wifi. Otherwise just about perfect.

1  Thank drtee

Reviewed 7 May 2013

They offer healthy meals for breakfast and lunch. I love the egg benedict choices.Their salad dressing is wonderful as are their coffee drinks.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This makes my third time at Seven Mile Café and each time has been wonderful. It's situated in a charming old home down a residential street. I haven't tried their yummy-looking pancakes yet, but have had their California eggs benedict (fantastic!), eggs Florentine, oatmeal crème brulee, cinnamon rolls (decadent), scrambled eggs and their French press coffee. They serve cuvee coffee from Austin and in their new coffeehouse next door serve Stumptown cofee with coffee tastings on Tuesdays.

I hear there is quite a line for breakfast on weekends, but my daughter and I always meet during the week and have never had to wait. It is wonderful and I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

A must-go for us while visiting Denton. We love the atmosphere and the variety the menu offers: vegan choices, healthy salads, eggs, pancakes, and so much more. The coffee is just wonderful and the Chai is delicious too. The place is normally really busy and we are always prepared to wait a bit. But who cares when the food is delicious?

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Love Love Love this place. I received a flyer in the mail about this "new" Seven Mile Cafe" in Denton. My husband and I decided to go for Sunday brunch. There was a minimal wait but we were in no hurry. Even with as busy as it was, the service was prompt and the waitress was very sweet. It is located in Denton in a residential area and looks like a house converted to a restaurant. Not a lot of room inside but the food made up for the crowd.

Food: I had the spinach mushroom and egg scramble with hashbrowns and a pineapple upside down pancake on the side. Yes, it was a lot of food, but oh so heavenly! The Seven Mile Latte is a MUST have. The baristas created a swan in my latte, crafted with cream or something and as I sipped the latte the swan did not move. It was there til my last drop of latte was sipped. The latte was robust and very flavorful. Starbucks has nothing on this place.

In my opinion, this is a great place for brunch and will definitely go back when it's time for me to indulge again!

Been to Seven Mile Cafe? Share your experiences!