“Charming deliciousness, even for Gluten-free folks”
Review of Seven Mile Cafe

Seven Mile Cafe
Ranked #8 of 376 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Franklin, Tennessee
“Charming deliciousness, even for Gluten-free folks”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stopped in on a rainy weekday morning and was greeted very warmly and seated right away. There were lots of gluten-free options; bagels, waffles, pancakes, in addition to the standard eggs, bacon, and tofu. There is an upcharge for gluten-free of .75 or so, but so worth it. My spinach scramble arrived quickly and was hot. Coffee, which they are known for, was satisfying, plentiful and lacking that restaurant bitterness from sitting on the burner too long. I lingered over that last cup of coffee and no one hurried me out. They did offer me a coffee to go which kept my lovely morning breakfast memory going throughout the rest of my day.

• Visited July 2014

“Amazing Coffee & Great Brunch”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I stopped here for lunch while on a business trip. They have a great coffee menu and my Latte was one of the best I've ever had. My hubby loved his iced Mocha. The place had an awesome aroma of breakfast and coffee and I loved the cool artwork. I enjoyed the migas plate and my husband loved his breakfast as well. They had tons of great choices for pancakes, waffles and Eggs Benedict so it was a hard choice to make. They also served lunch choices as well but we couldn't pass up the great breakfast selections. The prices were good, the staff friendly and the wait was not too long for a table. Great place! Look forward to going back!

• Visited July 2014
Denton, Texas
“Best Coffee in Town”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Coffee is the best in town. Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. Food is generally good but can occasionally be a little disappointing.

• Visited May 2014
“Order food from the coffee shop next door”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I frequent the seven mile coffee shop located right next door to the restaurant. You can order from the full menu directly from the coffee shop, which is definitely a little secret. Don't stand in line at the restaurant. It may be a tad bit more self service at the coffee shop, but the food is delivered to you and the baristas are quick to get you anything else you need depending on how busy it is. They have great pour over and french press coffee. The acai + granola bowls are fresh and delicious and the gluten free pancakes are delish. Yes, the restaurant is a little cramped at times, but it is cozy and worth it. The chorizo egg scrambles are also worth trying,, and get a side of hollandaise sauce to spread over your hashbrowns.... yum.

• Visited June 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Off the main drag and well worth finding.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I enjoyed a late Sunday breakfast here with my mother and sister. It was my second visit to Seven Mile, which is still a big hit with me. Everything is delicious. From the French press coffee to the scrambles, their version of an omelet. This visit I tried the spinach, mushroom and cheese scramble, but the side of the smoked gouda grits was the star of the plate. Absolutely delish. The menu is large and the portions are too. I don't know how anyone eats the three pancake sampler as one of their fluffy pancakes is filling enough on its own. They advertise as "Denton's Best Kept Secret," but the packed restaurant, outdoor patio and waiting patrons proved that Seven Mile is a secret no more.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Seven Mile Cafe? Share your experiences!