Old Irish Bed and Breakfast
BestWestern.com
Courtyard Denton(Denton)
US$99
US$92
All reviewsthe cottagesalpaca experiencegreat pyreneesprivate hot tubalpaca farmwonderful hostslove animalstiny housefriendly dogsweekend breakfastcounting down the dayshis passionrace teamgourmet breakfastgreat weekenddenton squarenice clean rooms
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to get to stay at The Old Irish before he heads to Korea for a year! We really had a wonderful time. Alpacas, catfish and a cozy cottage, couldn't have asked for any more. Really enjoyed the variety at breakfast as well! We will definitely be returning once my husband gets back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
368JimP, Owner at Old Irish Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for the kind review and for your Husband's service to our country!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have been to Patrick’s Pastures a couple times. each time has been enjoyable and interesting. We learned a lot and there focused on great service to there their guests is extraordinary. Defiantly an experience you will remember.
Thanks
Tim

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Please come back again!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

A truly unique experience. I really enjoyed the alpaca tour. Hosts were great, Jim has a great sense of humor. A relaxing place to celebrate 23rd wedding anniversary! Bring your bikes or running shoes, since this property is very close to Greenbelt.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you and please come back again...springs are great here!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

This place is so unique! The owners are a couple that pretty much run the whole place by themselves. On site there's an alpaca farm, and Jim will give you a tour in the morning and let you feed them and hold the babies! The breakfast is amazing too! If you're looking for a true getaway then this is the place!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thanks for the nice comments....please come back soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Pay attention.
That is what you have to do to fully enjoy Patrick’s Pastures, or, as my fiancé and I call it, Jim’s place.
First of all – the mundane. Our room was spotless, the food was excellent, the bed comfortable beyond belief. That part would have made the weekend Ev and I spent at Jim’s worth every penny…but there was so much more.
Pay attention . . . That is the key. I spent most of the nights sitting in an extremely comfortable chair on a wide open front porch. I listened to the coyotes yip in the distance, listened to the alpacas hum in the moonlight, and monitored the hounds who, in turn, monitored my safety. (Our second evening, a coyote encroached too far into the hound’s domain. Tex – one of the dogs – stood at the foot of my porch to guard me while the others dealt with the threat.)
As the sun rose, I watched the hummingbirds play in the fountain, listened to the World wake, and spent an extremely enjoyable dawn listening to the animals begin to bark, yip, honk, quack, and coo to the new day.
As for the evenings . . . Can I just say hot tub, wine, Sinatra and a dance floor in the moonlight.
I give Patrick’s Pastures highest recommendations, and hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we did.
Matthew

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matt D

Matt, we have more Sinatra tunes...please come back!