“Great Food”

Mazatlan Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 383 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 August 2013

While staying in Denton at the Old Irish B&B, we had supper here and really enjoyed it. Our food and service were both very good. We would return without a doubt!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place is small but homey and the service and food is spectacular for the price! Their Steak Mexicana is to die for! We own the Old Irish Bed and Breakfast inn Denton and recommend Mazatlan to our guests and always receive mucho muy Buenos from them!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Worst Mexican food I have ever eaten. Pre cooked store bought food... Bagged chips and canned cheese. Very disappointed and feel very mislead by other reviews.

2  Thank Tiffiney29
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We dined at the Mazatlan for dinner and had a great experience - the service was very good but the food was fantastic! Also - they have a really wonderful margarita!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

The black beans and rice always transports me back to Central America and the lovely tex-mex makes my mouth happy! This is a no frills restaurant, but who really needs that fancy-pants stuff anyway? I have yet to have a bad meal here. You cannot miss the place when driving down University since it is a vibrant as the photo suggests. I will be going again next time I am in town.