“Wow, Just Wow!”

Dining options: Reservations
Denton, Texas
“Wow, Just Wow!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I kind of hate to submit this review as the restaurant has a low profile now that makes it easy to get a reservation. But the food is so good and the profile is so low that I feel I owe it to them. I'm kind of hoping that people who live here won't go to this site and find it. I'd much rather share it with out of town visitors.

The food here is world class, and I say that as a person who has eaten in many fine Italian restaurants all over the world, including in Italy. I don't think I've ever been motivated to rave about a restaurant's house salad dressing. Gotta do it here. Group of four all loved our entrees. When my veal parmigiana was served, I thought I was going to need a "doggy bag" for leftovers. Nope, it was so good I at it all. Burp!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Oldfrat

“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday girls night out and chose to eat here. BYOB, but they sell beer/wine at the convenient store sharing the same parking lot. Delicious food. Delicious. Nice slow pace atmosphere. Friendly family of owners/staff. Will be back. Great time.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank S S
Fort Worth TX
“Delish-iano!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was our second visit to this fine Italian restaurant, the first being four years ago when visiting Denton. The food is wonderful. A group of four wait staff was singing an Italian song to a couple while we were there....really nice to hear and see!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JebTX
Denton, Texas
“2 brothers do a wonderful job!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We have been going to Bagheri's for 6 years almost every week and have always found the food and service to be outstanding! The brothers and their family make you feel like their family.

We own the Old Irish Bed and Breakfast in Denton and recommend them to our guests and normally have one of more couple dine at Bagheri's every week --- always hear great comments...always!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank 368JimP
Denton, TX
“The ONLY place I'll ever order Chicken Parmesan”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I've eaten in some really fine Italian restaurants in the "Little Italy's" in Boston, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and far too many others to remember. Add to this several dining opportunities I've enjoyed in Italy itself and my devotion to Sid's Chicken Parm becomes evident. I will not order Chicken Parm anywhere but Bagheri's. Is it the sauce? Yes (Yes, again.) Is it the way the chicken is prepared? Yes. So, I've concluded that it's the entire package. My wife always gets the spinach lasagna. Over the course of the past dozen and more years I've lost track of the times we've been to Bagheri's but I am sure of one thing. We will continue going as long as there is breath in our bodies.
Regarding the previous comments about the Hooka Lounge and the gay bar, yes, they are both there but do NOT impact the restaurant. Each occupies one end of the building in the strip center and the restaurant is in the center.
Very family friendly environment. The owner/operators (appropriately enough, the Bagheri brothers) are hands down the nicest, friendliest and most customer focused restaurant folks I believe I have ever come across. The elder Bagheri brother has two lovely daughters who are frequently there as servers. They are both as gracious as their father and uncle.
Bottom line is that you simply cannot go wrong by dining here.
Tip: They are open 7 days a week for dinner.

• Visited July 2013