“Food was great, service was horrible!”

Yummy's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 383 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese
Reviewed 6 July 2012

The food here is always good, provided you get a Greek dish, and not any of the deep fried jalapenos. The service is usually decent, but last time I went it was BAD. We waiting for 45 minutes to get our check! (we were one of two tables being used)

1  Thank Jessica B
There are newer reviews for Yummy's Greek Restaurant

Reviewed 22 May 2012

It's tiny. It's in a strip shopping center. It's family owned. It's almost always very good. Food is good if you order the greek cuisine. Don't care much for the Lebansees. Service is a little slow and you are close to the next table, but it feels and tastes like a Greek restaurant in the middle of Chicken Fried Steak country. A nice change of pace.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Yummy's is one of the only Greek restaurants around, so I have tried it 3 different times. Each time, the food was bland and overpriced. The people who work there are relatively nice, but it is a tiny little joint, so you feel as if you are sitting right next to the other patrons. Even though it is one of our only Greek food places, I won't be going here again.

1  Thank karenthomas76
Reviewed 14 February 2012

This is a little hole in the wall place, but I did not find it to be dirty or uninviting. We ordered Gyro dinners to go, and then waited outside in a little courtyard area while our food was being prepared. The staff were neither friendly nor especially unfriendly.
It seemed to be a little pricey (I was expecting a gyro sandwich and a salad), but when we got home with the order, we realized why. The platter was full of rice, about 1/2lb of gyro meat, pickled veggies, flatbread, Greek salad and tzatziki.
Everything tasty, seemed fresh, and there was a lot of food.

Reviewed 22 December 2010

We love Yummy's. I don't know if it's authentic, but it is delicious. The place is a little shabby, but it feels very much like a family business, and I like that. They have great gyros, and are very friendly.

1  Thank sb0247

Been to Yummy's Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!