“I eat here every week!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Denton
“I eat here every week!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is a fast-food Mexican joint . . . but the food is not frozen, it all prepared on site. And . . . it is good. What is great is that I like hot salsa . . . their salsa is medium but they will add some peppers and make mine hot to order!

This is not gourmet fare but good, solid, quick Tex-Mex . . . and if like it hot, just ask.

Sandy (in Denton)

Visited April 2012

Texas
“Great place. Try to get there every week!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Love Mi Casita! I try to get there at least once a week. I go so often, the owner's daughter starts writing down my order as I get to the counter. Have tried many items on the menu and have never been disappointed. Consistantly friendly staff. Quick service. The salsa is always good. Outdoor seating can be a bit noisy with the traffic, but it's still nice and sometimes the only choice during the lunch rush. Check it out.

• Visited September 2011
Denton, Texas
“if you like stale chips enjoy!”
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I have vistied the Mi Casita on University Drive. The chips were stale and the sauce was watered down, I ask for un-sweet tea and they gave me sweet. When I ask for sweet-n-low the girl did not understand because she did not speak english. I know some spanish and by their conversation I understood that the tea they gave me was sweet and they were not going to tell me they just gave me the sweetner and expected me to drive off.

Denton, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish the rest of the World was as good as Mi Casita”
Reviewed 1 April 2010

I eat at Mi Casita about 3 times per week. The food has always been excellent and the service friendly and as fast as it needs to reasonably be. I'm surprised to read that anyone would not have a similar experience with Mi Casita. As frequently as I eat there, if there were a problem, I'd be among the first to know it. Some people simply don't know how to behave. Therefore, they complain for no reason. I just left there and my food was good, as usual.

Saluda, North Carolina
“not what it's cracked up to be”
Reviewed 27 September 2008

i have heard wonderful things but i went and was not impressed.

Been to Mi Casita? Share your experiences!