“Great food, good service”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #166 of 376 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Gainesville, Texas
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I have loved the food here since I was a kid, and the service has just gotten better and better!

Visited May 2012

“Fresh food at low prices.”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

My wife and I frequent Mi Casita often. Food is prepared fresh daily and the daily specials just can't be beat. Tuesdays and Thursdays are 99 cent tacos, Wednesdays are 2.99 cheese enchiladas (3.99 for meat), Fridays are $5.99 fajitas. Fast service and family owned. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2012
Denton
“I eat here every week!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is a fast-food Mexican joint . . . but the food is not frozen, it all prepared on site. And . . . it is good. What is great is that I like hot salsa . . . their salsa is medium but they will add some peppers and make mine hot to order!

This is not gourmet fare but good, solid, quick Tex-Mex . . . and if like it hot, just ask.

Sandy (in Denton)

Visited April 2012
Texas
“Great place. Try to get there every week!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Love Mi Casita! I try to get there at least once a week. I go so often, the owner's daughter starts writing down my order as I get to the counter. Have tried many items on the menu and have never been disappointed. Consistantly friendly staff. Quick service. The salsa is always good. Outdoor seating can be a bit noisy with the traffic, but it's still nice and sometimes the only choice during the lunch rush. Check it out.

• Visited September 2011
Denton, Texas
“if you like stale chips enjoy!”
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I have vistied the Mi Casita on University Drive. The chips were stale and the sauce was watered down, I ask for un-sweet tea and they gave me sweet. When I ask for sweet-n-low the girl did not understand because she did not speak english. I know some spanish and by their conversation I understood that the tea they gave me was sweet and they were not going to tell me they just gave me the sweetner and expected me to drive off.

Been to Mi Casita? Share your experiences!